Massage

The group, Massage, is open. All who are kind and gentle are welcome.

Since I enjoy giving massage to women and some (guys) would rather not give it, I have often thought that it would be nice to give a full-body massage to a lady a and then sit back and watch her and her significant other make out/have sex.

This topic was edited
RE: Massage

There are those that say jealousy and swinging are incompatible and that if you are jealous you need to get out of the
lifestyle. If followed to the strictest interpretation, no one would swing at all. If you are a swinger couple and in love, there WILL BE jealousy. It might be a little. It might be a lot. It might be early on, or it might surface long after. But in swinging, jealousy almost always happens to someone in the relationship. The key is for swingers to DEAL with the jealously. Talk about it. Find out what triggered it. Reassure one another and avoid the circumstances or actions that caused it in the first place.

This post was edited

I think the most tricky part of swinging would be making sure that everyone is on the same page. Willingness to communicate can help sort things out and to plan a head about limits and preferences.

This post was edited

I think the most tricky part of swinging would be making sure that everyone is on the same page. Willingness to communicate can help sort things out and to plan a head about limits and preferences.Have had massages,one in a Sauna by a guy who proceeded to finger me,we were both nude,ended up giving me oral,I returned the favour.He fj wished off by fucking my arse.Nice feeling too.

This post was edited