I have always had this fantasy of exposing myself to fully clothed women! I have yet to realise it!
Replies
- SU
Dec 29, 2023Once a lady wearing a nice sundress walked past me at the beach and we exchanged smiles. I wanted to chat and find why she was walking through a clothing-optional beach or if she was tempted to try the experience.
Later when I was laying the sand I saw another guy walking and chatting with her but never found out what they discussed.ReactReply - MEMemberJan 3, 2024
I really love the sexual tension of CFNM meetings. Preferably with 40+ ladies who are not offended by male nudity, as the vulnerable part must be the man...
ReactReply - CA
Jan 13, 2024Enjoy the company of an older friend and neighbour. Im generally naked, her on occasions has been topless or in skimping see through clothing.
ReactReply - BOMar 5, 2024
I'm a nudist and always nude at home and a member of a nudist resort. I'm very comfortable being nude with others.
ReactReply - NI
Mar 6, 2024It's happened many times at nude beaches and clubs, a couple times at a bar with a back room (one time her boyfriend asked if she could "touch it" and of course I gave permission and she did). Not exactly public, but I met a woman friend of some of my nudist friends a few times at their house. We were all nude, she never was. When we finally met in public (me clothed), she didn't recognize me and I had to explain who I was. Of course I recognized her, she was dressed as she always was.
ReactReply - CA
Mar 9, 2024Love to undress and leave my clothes in the car and walk to a nudist beach. Often Ill walk by others.
Im generally nude with my neighbour and friend. She allows my naked needs.ReactReply - CA
Mar 27, 2024Not public exactly.
I dated a woman with a hot tub in the yard.
We hadnt been dating long and after a family dinner she announced she was going on the tub and that I was to join her. She was going in nude but suggested I wear shorts as her mother was there.
Not a chance. I told her I would join her nude and she was very cool with that.
We wandered to the garden and her mom was sat close so we could chat.
My date told her mom she was in for a surprise, stripped and stepped in the water.
Looking at me she laughed and told me to drop the robe. I did. The look in her mothers face when she saw my semi erect cock was a picture lol.
It set the time for many nude moments with her and we had a great friendship.ReactReply - CA
Apr 25, 2024Oops, but you were in your private space so were able to do as you wish.
I went to look at a job as a favour for a friend. He knew an elderly woman of about 70 looking for some work.
She was slender and attractive, a looker in her younger days for sure. I measured up and left to arrange the quote.
I visited again and we chatted about the work. She offered me a beer which I gratefully excepted as I was a scorcher of a day.
She suddenly suggested I take a dip in her pool. Thanking her I explained I had nothing to wear she suggested I swam naked! I thanked her again and agreed it was tempting but I probably shouldnt.
We chatted more, another beer came out and then she asked again if I would make an old lady very happy and swim . I told her she should be careful what she wished for as I was a nudist.
Not wishing to miss this opportunity thought Id go for it and I agreed. I suggested she better grab more beers and a towel. Delighted she went in the house and while she did I stripped and wandered to the shower. Clearly it was erotic that this woman was about to find me naked, she found me with a semi erection showering. She smiled and commented of my size as she stood clearly admiring the view and handed the towel.
After the swim, my cock still semi, I dried lightly before sitting on the towel beside her on the garden bench still nude.
She chatted about her late husband how they were nudist and swingers and told some stories of the past. All while her hand rested on my thigh, patting it lightly as she shared her memories. My cock went from hard to soft several times ! When soft it lay very close to her hand and I willed her to touch it.
She brushed against it, whether intentionally or not I dont know, but the slightest touch and the stories we shared had me fully hard again which delighted her.
After a wonderful afternoon it was time to leave. We wandered inside the house, me reluctant to dress again and she sat a moment and I stood before her kind of offered my cock to her. She placed her hands on my hips and looked up at my and smiled. Very tempting she said but you should probably dress now. She stood and patted my ass as we exchanged a deep hug with my erection pressed between us.
Slowly I dressed and finally I left.
It was an amazing and sexually tense afternoon Ill not forget.ReactReply - GA
May 31, 2024easiest way to accomplish this is go to a nude beach , the textile gawkers are more women than men , at the beach I favor the textiles pass for textiles beach area s to reach the nude beach with limited parking. many set up on the boardwalk with cameras and binoculars but many walk the shoreline looking at you naked . and yes they look because if they weren't interested they would have stopped at the first four parking areas with more parking spaces.
ReactReply - MEMemberJun 2, 2024
I have been naked for fully dressed women many times at parties and at a clothing optional park in TX called Hippy Hallow. I loved the attention and just standing naked talking with a group of ladies looking at my naked body as so fun. they would keep the conversation going so they could keep looing. I would let them pose with me for pictures if the wanted. I would get hard at times and they were always happy to see that too.
ReactReply - AR
Jun 5, 2024A few years ago I was trying on swim trunks in a dressing room in a local department store. The lady that worked that department, (late 40's and gorgeous), happened to open the door w the broken lock I was in to see if anything was left in the room. She apologized when she saw me standing nude with the trunks in my hand, but lingered a moment while taking the moment in.
As she seemed perfectly fine to see me barefoot naked, I thought why not see how comfortable she is. As she stood in the door, I asked if they had the trunks in another color. She had NO problem with telling me to just stay there and she would retrieve a different Color. She returned in moments with a lighter color, handed them to me (still nude), and said "try these" she stood in the door and watched me try them on. I asked her opinion on that pair and after a moment of thought, to she said "show me the other ones.
I took those off, and put the others on. She thought a moment, and simply said" it was more interesting when didn't have either on. I agreed readily and took those off. She stood in the doorway, and chatted with me for about 5 minutes while I stood there barefoot naked. The fitting room door was far out of sight of anyone so it was a safe chat. As I stood talking to her, I naturally started to get a little excited, and she had NO problem at all standing there.
She went back to work and a bought both pairs of trunks. By far, that had to be the most exhilarating and erotic encounter ever. I still get excited when I think about that day.ReactReply - ST
Jun 5, 2024I was relaxing nude by a pond at a nude campground one day. I was half asleep under a tree. I kept hearing this banging sound of a hammer against metal. I looked around but didn't see anything. It would bang 10 times then stop for a few minutes then start again. My curiosity got the best of me so I took a walk to find the source. Eventually I came across this woman in her 60's having a problem with the door to her camper. I introduced myself and offered to give her a hand. I was able to readjust the lock enough that it would latch when closed. When done, we started talking about her cross country trip. As she talked, it dawned on me that I was totally nude, not even shoes, and she was completely dressed. I could tell her eyes kept wondering up and down my nude body. We spoke for 20 minutes while I had this euphoric sensation running thru my body from being totally exposed to this complete stranger
ReactReply - ST
Jun 5, 2024I was relaxing nude by a pond at a nude campground one day. I was half asleep under a tree. I kept hearing this banging sound of a hammer against metal. I looked around but didn't see anything. It would bang 10 times then stop for a few minutes then start again. My curiosity got the best of me so I took a walk to find the source. Eventually I came across this woman in her 60's having a problem with the door to her camper. I introduced myself and offered to give her a hand. I was able to readjust the lock enough that it would latch when closed. When done, we started talking about her cross country trip. As she talked, it dawned on me that I was totally nude, not even shoes, and she was completely dressed. I could tell her eyes kept wondering up and down my nude body. We spoke for 20 minutes while I had this euphoric sensation running thru my body from being totally exposed to this complete stranger
ReactReply - PLSep 27, 2024[quote]I was at a nude beach a couple of months ago... I noticed a couple of textile ladies who were walking along the beach stop and start investigating something in the sand...I wandered over fully nude and joined them... I started to get hard at that point feeling very aroused being naked with two dressed strangers. .. had a full on boner... It was no use though...I gave up hiding and just carried on as if everything was completely normal- chatting politely as if I hadnt even noticed that I had a full on erection![/quote] I love this story. It is a perfect example of CFNM in public. What I like about your story is that you spontaneously became erect. You hadn't been planning for that to happen. Once it did happen, you had nothing to cover yourself with. So, you just continued chatting with them. My guess is that the ladies enjoyed seeing your erection. When I was in my early and mid 20s, I would visit a clothing optional beach. Just like you described, textile ladies would walk along the beach. Women would also sunbathe in their swimsuits. It was very exciting for me to be completely nude in front of the women who were clothed.ReactReply
- PLSep 27, 2024[quote]As she talked, it dawned on me that I was totally nude, not even shoes, and she was completely dressed. I could tell her eyes kept wondering up and down my nude body. We spoke for 20 minutes while I had this euphoric sensation running thru my body from being totally exposed to this complete stranger[/quote] I really enjoyed your story. How old were you at the time? I take it you weren't a member of the nudist campground or else you would have known the woman. It must have been a struggle for you to avoid getting an erection in front of her. If you had gotten an erection, would you have been embarrassed? I have had a few experiences like that at the nudist camp that my wife and I belong to.ReactReply
- SU
Sep 27, 2024That's what I liked about my encounter (way back on page 1!), having complete legitimacy in being nude as it's the only clothing-optional beach near Melbourne. The more I think about it the more I regret not chatting to her for a while, especially as one of the other guys later did, getting the full CFNM thing walking back past my spot together having a chat.
I was a little envious of his opportunity, but then he was the one with the gumption to initiate the chat.
ReactReply - PLSep 29, 2024[quote]The more I think about it the more I regret not chatting to her for a while, especially as one of the other guys later did, getting the full CFNM thing walking back past my spot together having a chat...I was a little envious of his opportunity, but then he was the one with the gumption to initiate the chat.[/quote] Of course, it's a matter of seizing the opportunity. I have had many experiences where, if I could only go back in time, I would have done things differently. I did have a few experiences at the clothing optional beach where I initiated a conversation with women who were wearing swimsuits while I was completely nude. Although I am ordinarily shy, I didn't have a problem walking up to them.ReactReply
- MEMemberJan 12, 2025
I remember a lot of time ago, when I was a teenager, at the swimming pool area, some of the boys mothers or nannys were allowed to enter the men's restroom freely. Some of the guys tryied to hide their nudity, sone not. I think that was my first consistent CFNM experience and I liked it a lot, so I've tryied to be naked there as much time as possible.
ReactReply - CA
Mar 11, 2025My older but sexy neighbour messaged while walking and I suggested she call in on her return for a drink but warned Im her I was naked.
While she has seen me nude many times, and I her a few, its still a thrill I enjoy.
She let herself in and we hugged as we always do. Then fixed us drinks while remaining nude.
It was a lovely afternoon of CFNM.ReactReply - PLSep 30, 2025[quote]I dated a woman with a hot tub in the yard... she announced she was going on the tub and that I was to join her. She was going in nude but suggested I wear shorts as her mother was there...Not a chance. I told her I would join her nude and she was very cool with that...We wandered to the garden and her mom was sat close so we could chat...My date told her mom she was in for a surprise, stripped and stepped in the water. Looking at me she laughed and told me to drop the robe. I did. The look in her mothers face when she saw my semi erect cock was a picture lol...[/quote] That is a very hot story! You must have been very excited to go nude in front of your girlfriend's mother. I don't think I could have done that. LOLReactReply
- PLOct 1, 2025[quote]Several years ago I spent many afternoons on a nude beach north of Santa Barbara. It was adjacent to a clothed beach and used the same parking and access walkway. I was on a long nude walk one day at least 1/4 mile from my clothes or a towel - completely naked and exposed. Two middle aged ladies came walking the other way - so I had to decide what to do - turn and go back to my stuff or just let things swing! I kept walking and passed them within about 10 feet away. I made eye contact, they smiled and just kept walking. I passed them again on the return walk and we all greeted each other with a hello and mutual smiles. Fortunately, I didnt get overly excited - although it was quite exillerating![/quote] I like how you suddenly had to make a decision. Either continue walking toward the ladies or turn around and head back. You probably figured that they would be okay with your nudity. All you were doing was walking along the beach. Obviously, they did not view you as a threat. Too bad you didn't get a full hard-on. LOL. The nude beach that I used to visit was also adjacent to a clothed beach. Women from the clothed area would walk along the shore into the nude area, probably out of curiosity. There was also what I called a "transition" area between the two beaches where there was very little nudity, but one could still do that without needing to be too concerned about offending anyone or getting into trouble. There were more women sunbathing in that area as compared to the nude area, but I never saw any of them nude or even partially nude. I loved to sunbathe nude there. I felt so exposed!ReactReply
- SU
Oct 2, 2025I wonder if some people like the idea of clothing-optional even if they are not quite brave enough to participate, especially the women. Perhaps they like the view, but do that also feel more secure if the men in the vicinity are prepared to be more vulnerable themselves?
ReactReply

