Hi everyone. I am new here. When I was chatting on Truenudists I realised Nudism is more than just being naked for me. Being nude in public is very arousing for me, especially in places where I'm not supposed to be nude. Then some people in the chat on TN advised me to go to this site. I would love to chat about this subject with the people here. I chat here and on Discord. On Discord I am Lirianne36364. But you are also welcome to send me a message or to chat with me on this site. I would love to know if other people have the same feelings as me. In my regular life, I dont have many people I can openly share this with. I was very happy to find people on TN that understand my feelings. I hope to find people like that here as well.
Replies
- DO
Feb 12, 2026Hi Lirianne. In the meant time we already chatted on your subject nudity and nudism in public. Especialy in places where its not common, possibly just tolareted or even forbidden. Hope to chat some more about this topic some time with you. Or with anyone (preferably woman) that recognizes this subject and the urge and need you discribe
ReactReply - JO
Feb 13, 2026In addition there are fewer restrictions on what you can show on cam or pictures in TS chat.
ReactReply - EX
Feb 24, 2026Hi Lirianne, I feel the same. It's nice to feel aroused when nude and to share that with others. Happy to chat with you!
ReactReply - SHApr 7, 2026
I was on TN for some time (rarely go there now); and my candid views on the erotic aspects of social nudity weren't very well received (ha!). So even though I'm not a swinger, I joined TS because I knew people here would "get it."
I feel sexuality is a spectrum; and even "conventional nudists" can and often do experience some degree of it. Like the thrill of being seen naked by a group of people for the first time. Or for married nudists, seeing one's wife having a moment of "abandon" where she is comfortable being seen exposed - legs open and vulva in plain view of others. I've seen many nudists "flirt" with exhibitionism and/or voyeurism. It's often made me wonder: if the resorts rules and regulations were lifted, and everyone was consenting, how far would they go?
I got to experience an adults-only nudist venue where rules about behavior were minimal. Given the more permissive environment, I saw a guy walking around with a full erection. One woman had a conversation with me, standing in front of me with her vulva mere inches from my face (being fully aware of the tension this was creating). My wife was comfortable sunbathing spread-eagled and applying sunscreen to her vulva, and I was comfortable with people seeing her fully exposed (which would qualify as candaulism).
Amongst close friends in a private nudist setting, a friend of ours playfully massaged my (ex) wife; including her breasts and ass. She was aroused. This then aroused our female friend, who cuddled with me and was comfortable with me caressing her breasts. It didn't go any further; but it was certainly a sexually charged situation.My stories would not be well-received over at TN. But social nudity can be sexually charged; and I would even say it's natural.
ReactReply - PLApr 9, 2026
I agree with shihoin's comment. TS is an appropriate place to discuss sexual topics, not TN. Discussing these topics on TN could get you in trouble with the site,
I feel that it may be natural for a person to be turned on when nude in public, especially in settings where you're not supposed to be nude. This reminds me of when my wife and I sunbathed nude on an old wooden dock in Key West, Florida in front of tourists and others who had their clothes on. Our intent wasn't to be overtly sexual or offensive, but it was still a turn on, especially the idea that other men could see my wife naked.
ReactReply - MEMemberJun 20, 2026
Hi Lirianne, I understand what youre talking about here. I can be available here to talk with you even more.
ReactReply - PLJul 1, 2026[quote]When I was chatting on Truenudists I realised Nudism is more than just being naked for me. Being nude in public is very arousing for me, especially in places where I'm not supposed to be nude.[/quote] The nudist literature would have you believe that a "true nudist" must be pure and without sexual thoughts at all times. That seems silly to me. For me, it doesn't make sense to try to completely separate one's sexual feelings from the enjoyment of being a nudist. One can be a nudist just because he or she enjoys the freedom of not having any clothes on or they can also enjoy a feeling of sexual arousal at the thought of being seen naked. I don't think those two viewpoints need to be contradictory.ReactReply
- DE
Jul 2, 2026Very good point. Two years ago while at a resort to my surprise I got an erection just from walking back from my car. No one was in proximity of me so I just kept walking and settled down. You can be a nudist and still be human. There is a time and place for many things.
ReactReply - SHJul 2, 2026[quote]I don't think those two viewpoints need to be contradictory.[/quote] Agreed. I think a lot of experienced nudists have realized this through personal experience. Because at some point they either a) saw someone naked that they found attractive/arousing; or b) they got a kick out of someone else seeing them "exposed." But unlike us here at TS or other "adult" sites, they keep that experience to themselves to "keep up appearances" of their nudism being non-sexual. Because that what is constantly being promoted - in order to avoid the "sexualization of nudism." I've found that the nudists that understand that there is no contradiction there - but respectfully don't act on it - tend to be the most open, relaxed, and fun. That reminds me of a situation where a resort friend was showering right by the pool. Another friend who was in the pool with us made a comment to her about "giving us a show." And with a sneaky smile she proceed to thrust her hips forward facing all of us, thoroughly lather her vulva; and then turn around and do the same to her crack as she laughed and teased our friend. As a "mature" nudist, she knew that showering in front of people can be "interpreted sexually." And instead of responding to our friend with shame, embarrassment or outrage, she responded - although in a tongue-in-cheek and exaggerated manner - by physically acknowledging her "sexualization." That is the behavior of someone who is truly comfortable with their sexuality and how they are "seen" when naked. And doesn't see a contradiction and expressing their sexuality - not in a way intended to make people uncomfortable - but in a way to show true confidence.ReactReply
- DE
Jul 2, 2026That was a wonderful way to respond to the show request. Itd be great if every nudist was as comfortable in their skin as she seems to be.
ReactReply - PLJul 2, 2026[quote]Very good point. Two years ago while at a resort to my surprise I got an erection just from walking back from my car. No one was in proximity of me so I just kept walking and settled down. You can be a nudist and still be human. There is a time and place for many things.[/quote] Your erection was a sign of healthy blood flow. It need not be due to sexual thoughts. The other nudists at the resort should be able to understand that. In the original post by lover_kx7579, she states, "Being nude in public is very arousing for me, especially in places where I'm not supposed to be nude." This doesn't appear to be an innocent and unintentional arousal like you experienced walking back from your car. But I don't think there is anything terribly wrong with that either unless she is offending someone. Years ago, when my wife and I first got married, we would visit a rustic nudist camp that was near to where we lived. There weren't many people who went there. We would sunbathe nude on the grass by the pond. I recall the time when I got an erection in front of a young woman that my wife and I had been chatting with. There was no one else present at the time. The woman's husband happened to be out running errands. I found the situation of it just being the three of us to be very arousing. Instead of trying to inhibit that, I just let myself get hard. And I didn't bother to hide it. I wanted both women to see me erect. I don't know if the woman was offended because she didn't say anything. My wife and her continued to chat as if nothing was out of the ordinary.ReactReply
- PL
Jul 9, 2026I'm a 76yo guy from Upstate New York and spend most of my time while home naked. It doesn't take much to get turned on when I know others can see me nude. I have been on TN for a while and find people here on TS are more open minded. I feel that it's normal to have an erection at times while naked, even around others. Doesn't always have act on it.
ReactReply - PL
Jul 9, 2026Love your thinking! It doesn't take much for me to become aroused when naked and around others. Not a thing wrong with seeing nude guys with an erection or nude ladies with hard nipples or a wet pussy.
ReactReply - JO
Jul 10, 2026Being turne on is not the only ting to cause an erection.
Trying to avoid urinating can activate the prostate glands to shut off the connection between the baldder and penis which can sometimes increase blood flow to the penis.ReactReply

