?

Discussion

Clothes free Spot

Posted Nov 23, 2024

Replies4
ME
MemberOriginal Poster
Nov 23, 2024

Often I prefer to stay at the clothes free spot on the nude beach. Most of the time I remain the only bare naked guy. Girls prefer this place to topless only.
In clothes free hikings I think I was the only person bare naked all the ways one or twice in the group.
Although I like to have sex with men and woman, I prefer to show my naked body to women. I prefer older ladies and I do it only in places the people knows they will see naked bodies. I don't feel comfortable If the ladies are offended in any way!

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • ME
    Member
    Nov 23, 2024

    If you are being responsible, the results should be good!

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Nov 24, 2024

    Yep, I generally try to be a little discreet in the non-official areas, depending on the vibe, but in designated areas where they know what to expect I'm happy to be seen closely just wearing a smile!

    ReactReply
  • CP
    Cpriebe
    Dec 10, 2024

    I agree to the quiet places. A few years ago I climbed up to a normal spot for me and opened a book. I didn't realize a mountain climbing class was coming up the face of the rock onn the other side. At first I was trying to cover up , but gave u after the traffic increased.

    ReactReply
  • PL
    Jul 11, 2026
    [quote]I agree to the quiet places. A few years ago I climbed up to a normal spot for me and opened a book. I didn't realize a mountain climbing class was coming up the face of the rock onn the other side. At first I was trying to cover up , but gave u after the traffic increased.[/quote] It seems to me that if you were in a quiet spot quietly reading your book while naked, then the mountain climbers who happened to come upon you would have had no reason to believe that you were behaving inappropriately. Since you were there first, you could have remained the way that you were.
    ReactReply