LO

Discussion

Fisting

Posted Jun 8, 2026

Replies2
LO
lover_yx2344_8974Original Poster
Jun 8, 2026

Although I have had many cocks up my ass I have never been fisted. It never really appealed to me and none of my partners have ever brought up the topic I recently saw a picture of a well-built younger guy doing this to a friend and although I immediately thought of having his cock up my ass, I did get a little intrigued. Can anyone tell me how it feels in comparison to a cock since I am somewhat curious.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • GA
    gabare
    Jun 23, 2026

    I've been fisted a few times find someone that has small hands and has done fisting before , lots of lube as a hand no matter how small is bigger than the biggest cock . certainly not for a virgin hole and just me maybe but the next day your hole will be sore but doing it is a rush .

    ReactReply
  • JO
    Jun 24, 2026

    Something I dream about, Yet I have not tried fisting.

    ReactReply