AR
artistinsearch

Discussion

I wonder who's wanked over my wife

Posted Nov 14, 2025

Replies16
AR
artistinsearch
artistinsearchOriginal Poster
Nov 14, 2025

We're just wondering who used my wife's pics as wank material.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • ST
    Stevew069
    Nov 15, 2025

    I haven't yet but she does have a nice ass.

    ReactReply
  • KN
    Nov 16, 2025

    Ill be glad to if you want to come watch

    ReactReply
  • KN
    Nov 16, 2025

    Ill be glad to if you want to come watch

    ReactReply
  • KN
    Nov 16, 2025

    Ill be glad to if you want to come watch

    ReactReply
  • SU
    sunworshipforever

    I HAVE!

    ReactReply
  • JU
    julesexhib
    Feb 5, 2026

    I did wank on your wife pic on your profile, lovely body

    ReactReply
  • AR
    artistinsearch
    artistinsearchOriginal Poster
    Feb 6, 2026

    Thank you. She loves the pleasurable attention!

    ReactReply
  • AR
    artistinsearch
    artistinsearchOriginal Poster
    Feb 6, 2026

    Thank you. She loves the pleasurable attention!

    ReactReply
  • 02
    02mick2
    Feb 6, 2026

    You know I did

    ReactReply
  • MA
    Apr 8, 2026

    I have cum on her beautiful big tits. So hot!

    ReactReply
  • AR
    artistinsearch
    artistinsearchOriginal Poster
    Apr 9, 2026

    It's very hot to know you've enjoyed her photos.

    ReactReply
  • ST
    Stevew069
    Apr 10, 2026

    I've jerk to her tits. I would love to slide into that ass

    ReactReply
  • ME
    mellisarascal
    Sep 12, 2026

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/geqsy7zS5AFfzXpX7

    ReactReply
  • HO
    hottgriz
    Sep 13, 2026

    Oh God yes I sure have to most if almost every one in the album I love all the hot pictures and videos I just wish that I lived close enough to give you my cock and big loads I know you two would be so much fun to play with

    ReactReply
  • TR
    Truenudist432
    Sep 13, 2026

    Omfg, amazing....... Extremely sexy. Instant boner alert, lmmfao. I absolutely love all you guys pictures and videos. 100 out of 100. Yessssss

    ReactReply
  • PL
    player_zj5399
    Sep 13, 2026

    I would enjoy cumming over and in her x

    ReactReply