NI
Niko-Stavros

Discussion

Prince Albert piercing with Glans Rings....anyone with that experience?

Posted Sep 5, 2026

Replies0
NI
Niko-Stavros
Niko-StavrosOriginal Poster
Sep 5, 2026

Greeting to all of my penis pierced, PA wearing people. I am seeking some Q&A with anyone with a PA that also wears glans rings. I have had my PA for many years. Over the past few years I have had a growing fascination with glans rings. I have some questions and concerns that have come up throughout my growing intrigue that I can't find any answers w/in any forum or anything. I suppose my questions are very specific, so that is understandable. Anyway, if any of my pierced PA brothers who also wear glans rings would care to indulge my hyper-curious nature on the topic, please reach out. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to chat about your experiences...and anatomy. Thanks all! Stay well and enjoy your weekend!

Naked hugs,
Niko

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

No replies yet.