BA
bareinoz

Discussion

Thong & G-String photos

Posted Aug 13, 2012

Replies73
BA
bareinoz
bareinozOriginal Poster
Aug 13, 2012
Would love to see what style and type of thongs/g's everyone is wearing here...both guys and girls!









I'm going to be uploading some pics of my own here shortly...feel free to look, comment, ask q's or simply just have a look cos they're there :)







ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • JO
    johngw
    Nov 16, 2022
    [quote]It's Thursday again![/quote]
    OK
    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Nov 17, 2022
    [quote]OK[/quote] Barely fulfilling the job description!
    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Nov 18, 2022
    [quote]OKBarely fulfilling the job description![/quote]

    It will hold my balls if you want.
    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Nov 19, 2022

    Actually, that view where they're contained but partially exposed is quite a favourite of mine. Only really happens with one of my suits. A great look if you're in a place where you can get away with it!

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Feb 23, 2023

    As its Thursday, some of my collection.

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Feb 23, 2023

    I especially like tie-sides on a masculine thong for some reason.

    ReactReply
  • JA
    james66
    Apr 18, 2023

    This is my favorite beach g-string. It can be worn safe or more revealing.

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Apr 19, 2023

    Struggling to identify the 'safe' option! :-D

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Dec 19, 2023

    My Koala tie-side is just big enough to cover the essentials normally but if I have my rings on they can become exposed. But then I guess I'm still technically covered...

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Jan 3, 2024

    The fact it's a thong is probably not the most radical aspect...

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Jan 11, 2024

    Thursday again!

    Another missile style in the form of an orange Koala thong.

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Jan 17, 2024

    Knit silk thong. Probably more at the underwear end of the spectrum, although could work as a swimsuit in a pinch if slight sheerness when wet is passable.

    ReactReply
  • SI
    simonjbrighton
    Aug 22, 2024

    Heres a few of mine - several different types and colours...

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Aug 22, 2024

    A great collection, Simon. Looking good!

    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Aug 22, 2024
    Some pictures of the thongs and g-strings I have worn over the years.
    ReactReply
  • SI
    simonjbrighton
    Aug 29, 2024

    My Blue one is probably my favourite...

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Sep 1, 2024

    It's not Thursday and it's not a thong, but this small Koala suit is close. If walking the rear tends to end up in the crack and never quite covers everything anyway. The front looks smaller than physically possible but everything fits. It actually helps to wear a ring as it stops the loose skin from escaping out of the sides.

    I've tended to wear it when tanning in an out-of-the-way corner in a quiet local park on my lunch break so from a small distance it shows I am wearing something that's more than a thong. If I lie still the rear stays in place bridging the crack. More recently I've found a spot where I can tan nude, so it's had less use.

    Perhaps it deserves a wear when walking from the car to the clothing-optional zone at Sunnyside.

    ReactReply
  • SI
    simonjbrighton
    Sep 5, 2024

    Here's my Thursday thong!

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Sep 7, 2024

    Playing with the boundaries of transparency is fun.

    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Sep 8, 2024
    [quote]Playing with the boundaries of transparency is fun.[/quote]Especially in public.
    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Sep 8, 2024
    [quote]Playing with the boundaries of transparency is fun.[/quote]Especially in public.
    ReactReply
  • SI
    simonjbrighton
    Sep 19, 2024

    Here's my Thursday Thong!

    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Sep 19, 2024

    And here's the thong I'm wearing today.

    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Oct 3, 2024

    And it being Thursday again here's that one I'm wearing now.

    ReactReply