BA
bareinoz

Discussion

Thong & G-String photos

Posted Aug 13, 2012

Replies73
BA
bareinoz
bareinozOriginal Poster
Aug 13, 2012
Would love to see what style and type of thongs/g's everyone is wearing here...both guys and girls!









I'm going to be uploading some pics of my own here shortly...feel free to look, comment, ask q's or simply just have a look cos they're there :)







ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • JO
    johngw
    Oct 3, 2024
    [quote]And it being Thursday again here's that one I'm wearing now.[/quote]
    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Oct 3, 2024
    [quote]And it being Thursday again here's that one I'm wearing now.[/quote]
    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Oct 3, 2024
    [quote]And it being Thursday again here's that one I'm wearing now.[/quote]and me wearing it.
    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Oct 3, 2024
    The pictures disappeared so I'm trying this.
    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Oct 16, 2024
    Nobody Posted last week, so here (4 hours early) is my red one on the beach and a close-up.
    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Oct 17, 2024

    Not sure if this coubts:

    ReactReply
  • SI
    simonjbrighton
    Oct 17, 2024
    [quote]Not sure if this coubts:[/quote] Haha - yeah why not!....
    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Oct 17, 2024
    [quote]Not sure if this coubts:[/quote]It's a thong so why not, but I don't think that way of wearing it would be practical for all day every day.
    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Oct 30, 2024

    The girls are well-and-truely getting out in their thongs wheras I've only occasionally worn them in quiet areas. If I get more bold, should I go with a 'quiet' style or be more daring? I think this is about as 'wear anywhere' as a thong gets and, even though I often have less coverage in my brief-style suits, this may work despite a bare bum.

    ReactReply
  • SI
    simonjbrighton
    Nov 15, 2024

    Here's the thong I was wearing yesterday (Thursday)

    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Nov 21, 2024

    Four pictures of a thong I wore for cycling through villages and having a beer at a caf on holiday back in 2010.

    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Nov 21, 2024

    Pictures of a swim thong I used as a modesty cover-up through villages and stopping for a beer in a caf on a nude cycle ride.

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Nov 22, 2024

    Looks very stylish, John! Interesting cut.

    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Nov 23, 2024
    [quote]Looks very stylish, John! Interesting cut.[/quote] Some more pictures of it.I don't wear it very often these days as it is a bit daring for my exercise swimming in the municipal pool and I'm usually nude or in a small g-string on the beach.
    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Nov 25, 2024

    I've posted it before but I love my Koala tie-side thong.

    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Jan 16, 2025
    My very first swim thong was tie-side with an elastic waistband. It tended to slip a bit.
    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Jan 16, 2025

    Your dorsal fin is definitely overwhelming it, John!

    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Jan 17, 2025
    [quote]Your dorsal fin is definitely overwhelming it, John![/quote] I think you are referring to my ventral protrusion.
    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Jan 17, 2025
    [quote]Your dorsal fin is definitely overwhelming it, John!I think you are referring to my ventral protrusion.[/quote]

    [url][link]https://www.trueswingers.com/link/d01f7ac06f2742bc/aHR0cHM6Ly9saXZlLnN0YXRpY2ZsaWNrci5jb20vODEwNy84NTIwODMxMDU5XzMwY2ViZTQxY2NfYi5qcGc%3D[/link]https://live.staticflickr.com/8107/8520831059_30cebe41cc_b.jpg[/url]
    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Jan 17, 2025
    [quote]Your dorsal fin is definitely overwhelming it, John![/quote] I think you are referring to my ventral protrusion.
    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    May 22, 2025

    Just posting in the gallery doesn't seem to bump the group to the top of the most-recent list. So I'm adding this comment to suggest that Katie's recent addition to the gallery is worth investigating by all thong and string admirers, and to ask the question as to whether there is fabric or if it's an "invisible" style. Thoughts?

    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    May 22, 2025

    Looks like a standard g-string to me but I'm not sure whether it is a "split crothc" one.

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    May 22, 2025
    Yes, the rear triangle appears open making the rest of it delightfully ambiguous. Whatarewe seeing?
    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Feb 25, 2026

    This is the underwear style I now wear all the time I'm not freeballing.
    I bought them in red, orange, yellow, blue, pale blue, purple and the green you see here.

    ReactReply