LO
lover_hi1710

Discussion

Toys are us

Posted Dec 14, 2025

Replies4
LO
lover_hi1710
lover_hi1710Original Poster
Dec 14, 2025

Have used dildos and anal beads but found a cock better up there

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • SW
    Dec 28, 2025

    I totally agree with you, nothing better than the real thing.

    ReactReply
  • EA
    easyjojo0
    Apr 5, 2026

    Love the beads, I can keep them up there all day and have countless- but uncontrollable orgasums. I keep tissues down the front of my briefs x

    ReactReply
  • VA
    Valerie_Veritas
    Jul 17, 2026

    I am VERY much looking forward to getting my first (hopefully of MANY) beautiful cocks up my ass.

    Not sure if I would prefer to be "taken" (missionary or doggy), or to "ride" (cowgirl).

    Ultimately I want to learn to cum as a Woman, and see this as an important step in my transition journey / embracing my authentic self (an aspirant "anal-only" lifestyle slut.)

    Meanwhile, I have had a LOT of fun living a plugged 24/7 lifestyle, and am working on training my wanton hungry hole on toys (as am a size queen, and lust for 2-3"+ diameter, EG: Mr Hankey toys.)

    This paired with a "bounce chair" I keep meaning to try, makes for a lot of sexy / empowering fun.

    ReactReply
  • BI
    Bill8850
    Sep 7, 2026

    Ive toyed my ass for years and absolutely love the feeling. But I still remember the first time a real cock fucked me. He pressed his head against my hole and slowly slid into me but I got that pain when you go in to fast, before your hole is ready. I panicked at first but just when I was about to stop him my ass opened up and he slid in. I was on my back and he fucked me in standing missionary. Damn it felt incredible. I came so hard that first time.

    ReactReply