LO
lover_ln5760

Discussion

Verify age

Posted Jun 1, 2025

Replies2
LO
lover_ln5760
lover_ln5760Original Poster
Jun 1, 2025

Question: I can't upload nude photos because this site tells me I have to verify my age. So how do I verify my age?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • MA
    MarkandDan
    Aug 6, 2025

    Hi, I'm not sure I have the answer... when we became certified we had to take a picture of our drivers license to verify our address, our citizenship, and to prove our birth date... I don't know if you're certified, but you might want to think about doing that...? Maybe it will help.
    We became certified many years ago, maybe it has changed since then.
    Good luck!
    Mark and Dan

    ReactReply
  • MA
    MarkandDan
    Aug 6, 2025

    Hi, I'm not sure I have the answer... when we became certified we had to take a picture of our drivers license to verify our address, our citizenship, and to prove our birth date... I don't know if you're certified, but you might want to think about doing that...? Maybe it will help.
    We became certified many years ago, maybe it has changed since then.
    Good luck!
    Mark and Dan

    ReactReply