Hope i make the cut as some good wanking material. He loves showing me off for your enjoyment
Replies
- OM
Apr 16, 2025tomorrow I will post a photo of me cumming on your hot body. Which photo do you want me to cover?
ReactReply - PLMay 3, 2025
Oh yes you certainly are perfect wank material - I have shot many a load over your sexy pictures and videos - would so love to see you on cam one day and more than happy to cam too so you can watch me shoot a huge load whilst watching you - keep up the great work! xx
ReactReply - ST
May 16, 2025Hi your great wank material ! often wack of looking at your pics Thanks Jim
ReactReply - OP
Sep 28, 2025You are wonderful wank material. I am hard and dripping as I look at you naked and riding.
ReactReply

