?

Discussion

Water Cum

Posted Sep 21, 2025

Replies3
ME
MemberOriginal Poster
Sep 21, 2025

I have had sex in the water many times but never truely enjoyed it because there was not much feeling for me. I would have to come out and finish on land to cum. This time though everything was different, every stroke and wave felt amazing i was so surprised. When i came it was one of the best I ever felt I never knew what I was missing. Anyone else like to have sex in the water?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Sep 22, 2025

    The washing away of any lubrication meant the reality never matched the promise for me. Much better in air than water!

    ReactReply
  • CA
    Calidablue78
    Dec 30, 2025

    I was at a busy beach with a woman i was seeing at the time and her sister.
    We were in the water cooling off when she asked if I'd had sex in the sea before and did I want to? duh !
    She rode me while other swam by within touching distance, it was so hot.
    I figured we were fairly discreet until her sister asked if we had been fucking...so...

    ReactReply
  • PL

    That sounds very kinky considering that the sister was there!

    ReactReply