OC
oceanlovers

Discussion

What position would you like to take me ??

Posted Dec 17, 2019

Replies13
OC
oceanlovers
oceanloversOriginal Poster
Dec 17, 2019

New here and wonder what position you would like to take me in so I can post that picture??

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NU
    Nudist4u
    Dec 18, 2019

    I would have you ride me like a cowgirl so I could have my hands on your ass, your pussy wrapped around my cock, and my mouth on your nipples

    ReactReply
  • 1F
    1FLCapt
    Dec 18, 2019

    Would love to have you on your hands and knees. My cock thrusting deep inside your wet pussy while I finger your ass and pull your head back by your hair.

    ReactReply
  • OC
    oceanlovers
    oceanloversOriginal Poster
    Dec 18, 2019

    Just for you .Like this???

    ReactReply
  • OC
    oceanlovers
    oceanloversOriginal Poster
    Dec 18, 2019

    Just for you .Like this???

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Dec 18, 2019

    Every position possible;)

    ReactReply
  • OC
    oceanlovers
    oceanloversOriginal Poster
    Dec 18, 2019

    or like this???

    ReactReply
  • SR
    sr19782002
    Dec 18, 2019

    Absolutely! Would love to have you riding my big, hard cock, Annie!

    ReactReply
  • 1F
    1FLCapt
    Dec 18, 2019

    Yes!!!

    ReactReply
  • OZ
    OzzyChris
    Dec 22, 2019

    You start by laying on the bed. Your finger gently stoking your clit with your other hand massaging a breast. Then we start in a 69 position, before you reverse cowgirl, occasionally bending forward so that I can finger your arse while riding my cock.

    ReactReply
  • OC
    oceanlovers
    oceanloversOriginal Poster
    Dec 23, 2019

    What an amazing tribute you gave me!!!!!

    ReactReply
  • BI
    Dec 23, 2019

    I want to eat you after a gang bang dripping with other men's cum!

    ReactReply
  • BE
    Benny121
    Dec 27, 2019

    Love to have you lying on the bed with your legs uo over my shoulders.

    ReactReply
  • GM
    Gman3503
    Jul 4, 2021

    Would love to see you laying on your back, legs spread, feet planted and you fingering your sweet hot pussy.

    ReactReply