DA
dav555

Discussion

who here is bi or curious because the wife stopped having sex with them?

Posted Sep 12, 2013

Replies51
DA
dav555
dav555Original Poster
Sep 12, 2013
who here is bi or curious because the wife stopped having sex with them?
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • WR
    wrd_ns
    Sep 12, 2013
    I'm here for that reason only, and have only had same sex for the last 8 years
    wrd_ns
    ReactReply
  • SU
    subsailor5
    May 25, 2015

    That is exactly my situation...I had to be caretaker for her for 3 years while bed ridden and the thought of sex doesn't even exist with her any more. The thing that turns me on more than anything is being with a bi couple where the wife participates and encourages bi action between all involved....SEXY!!!   Bud

    ReactReply
  • LF
    lfm308
    Jul 9, 2015
    Exactly my situation!  I must be honest about it, I absolutely enjoy sex with guys more because of the pure enjoyment without drama
    ReactReply
  • CA
    Cancol
    Sep 20, 2015
    [quote]who here is bi or curious because the wife stopped having sex with them?
    [/quote]Same reason wife stopped having sex for the last 15 years.
    ReactReply
  • DA
    dav555
    dav555Original Poster
    Oct 18, 2017

    Do your wives know or care?

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Oct 18, 2017
    [quote]Do your wives know or care?[/quote] She suspects from some of the things she has seen me do (like jack off on cam with guys and seeing me naked in our hot tub with another guy and both of us were hard and stroking each other) but she hasn't said anything about it. So, I'll continue doing what I'm doing but I am going to let her see me sucking a dick and see if she says anything then, I believe she likes the idea of it really from some of the things she has said and done too
    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Mar 26, 2018

    That is beautiful brother and fuck it's what I am for too... I love servcing older guys not being taken care of right. We lost all those places here which is shitty.

    ReactReply
  • RE
    ready434
    Jul 28, 2018

    Yep, exactly describes me too. Always been very horny, after wife stopped having any kind of sex, even mutual masturbation, I started looking at gay porn and realize that I love watching cocks. Fast forward to today, I am now bi and a naturalist, enjoying meeting up with other men, going on naked hikes, visiting nudist parks, on and on. I masturbate everyday, can't stop thinking about it. When home alone I am naked, sleep naked too. Love waking up in the middle of the night and jacking off while my wife is sleeping next to me, think about my next meet up with other men for some JO, etc. Sex is fun again!

    ReactReply
  • CU
    curioussenior
    Oct 7, 2018

    you sound like you have the same situation that I do. Wife has lost interest in sex and I am very very bi curious.
    what should we do ??? u have any ideas lets help each other

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudewalker108
    Dec 29, 2018

    It seems to be common amongst many guys I chat with .... we are like some fish species that turn female with age .... at least guys like sucking cock

    ReactReply
  • AL
    alain7b5
    Dec 29, 2018

    Me too. Have always been bi & played around a bit before I got married. Enjoyed sex with my wife but basically got rather bored with straight sex & the bi side of me gradually resurfaced. I now only seem to have sex with guys & thoroughly enjoy it. I jokingly say, I found my prostate about 5 years ago & love having it massaged.

    ReactReply
  • MA
    male456
    Dec 30, 2018

    Yes I can relate to this. Very little sex nearly non now. Had my first bi experience when I was in my 20s and have never looked back. My previous wife never knew likewise my present partner. Being with a guy or guys just excites me more. Nude male bonding.

    ReactReply
  • CH
    ChrisNB
    Dec 30, 2018

    Good question...
    The fact is that I become bi-curious (and later bi) after my wife stopped to make sex with me. But the real reasons are not so simple... The point is that then I met an extremely hot lady and we become lovers... So one night in the middle of the sex delirium with her she put me lay back on the table, rise my legs on her shoulders and start blowing my cock... Up to this moment everything was common and usual... But then suddenly she decides to pound my asshole with her dildo... and it was awesome...
    This was my breaking moment...

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudist351
    Jan 8, 2019

    Similar story here. Sex with my wife was always infrequent at best and then only on her terms, with no love or intimicy, until she turned about 40, at which time it stopped altogether! We then split and I was able to once again enjoy time naked and attend nude beaches where there were many guys, mostly 45 yrs +, in the same situation.
    I've always admired a hard cock and the sight of a guy hard or masturbating at the beach is hard to ignore! I found it so much easier and less stressful to hook up with another guy than a female, who are simply not interested in sex 99% of the time!
    I find most females lose interest in sex once they've had children, leaving only young women, and most young women are not interested in an older guy! This leaves a great number of 40+ guys extremely frustrated and turning to each other for sexual pleasure.
    Most guys I hook up with are also married or recently divorced.

    ReactReply
  • SI
    SilverDudeNick69
    Feb 26, 2019

    yep me....I have always had a strong sex drive......her .not so much.....then I found out that I enjoy men just as much as women.....and we males tend to have the same feelings about sex.....what are we waiting for....let's get naked and have some fun.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Nov 24, 2019

    Couldn't have said it better.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    NudeDruidDude
    Nov 24, 2019

    Yes, the wife and I no longer have sex but it's entirely due to her medical conditions and not for a lack of want from either of us. I'm not Bi because of this, I was Bi prior to this and she and I have shared a few guys over the years. Now that she's not able to, she's actually encouraged me to explore more of my other side.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Nov 25, 2019

    I going to go against the grain here.

    I am largely bi-curious because I am simply intrigued by cock and interacting with uniquely male sexual energy. I love women and can't imagine not always wanting sex with women. I love my wife and can't imagine being in any sort of romantic and loving relationship with a man. My wife and I have a great sex life.

    But - I am very into the idea of casually fooling around with guys - preferably in a social group situation. Keep it light and just have some fun getting off. I might try it and hate it - who knows?

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Nov 25, 2019
    I going to go against the grain here.

    I am largely bi-curious because I have in recent years become more intrigued by cock and with the idea of interacting with uniquely male sexual energy. I love women and can't imagine not always wanting sex with women. I love my wife and can't imagine being in any sort of romantic and loving relationship with a man. My wife and I have a great sex life.

    But - I am very into the idea of casually fooling around with guys - preferably in a social group situation. Keep it light and just have some fun getting off. I might try it and hate it - who knows?
    ReactReply
  • SH
    shynudeBiguy
    Feb 2, 2020

    I am also in the same boat. It has been many years since we have had sex. I have found masturbation to fill the void but, have recently found the company of buds like myself to be very exciting. Two or more guys hanging out on cam, having a bate and talking about what ever gets us hard has been so much fun. I hang here, TN and have some nice skype buds but, really wish I had some men to hang with in real life. Have a beer, watch a movie, get naked and play around. For now I am thankful for the great guys I have met so far.

    ReactReply
  • 5I
    5inchsmitty
    Feb 15, 2020

    In the same boat here men. Because of the wife going through the change it's been years since we've had any relations. Masturbation by myself just doesn't cut it.
    I have always liked looking at other guys' cocks and when the sex stopped I started exploring the "other side." I enjoy the mutual masturbation side of life cuz it's fun, but more so I enjoy the cock to cock and oral. I also enjoy just hanging naked with other dudes, having some beers and looking. It's just being naked and accepting who we are sometimes that counts.
    Smitty

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Feb 16, 2020

    Any guy who has this experience deserves a good chance to experience pleasure and sexual satisfaction. I'm definitely always available for guys in this situation. It's unfair to have sex cut off. And nice to have a buddy who is open willing and who delivers what is asked for.

    ReactReply
  • NI
    Nitehawk4111
    Feb 16, 2020

    I am a gay man who has met a few guys in recent years that probably wouldn't be having sex with men except that their wives have given up sex. They just like sex and are comfortable with either gender (and pretty darn skilled). But one told me that he feels less like he's cheating with a guy than he would with a woman. He is a very affectionate lover, and had a 12 year relationship with his bestie. Both couples were friends, like in Grace and Frankie. In his case I wonder if he really would have chosen a male partner in a different world. Maybe his wife wasn't a great lover because he really wasn't that good with a her either (but oh he was good with me). There are so many variations and permutations in sexual desire.

    ReactReply
  • CR
    croydonscot
    Feb 16, 2020

    I'm gay and love sex with horny guys but for some reason I find sex with a bi or " straight " guy particularly horny especially if I'm fucking his ass, do any other gay guys on here feel like this too

    ReactReply