DA
dav555

Discussion

who here is bi or curious because the wife stopped having sex with them?

Posted Sep 12, 2013

Replies51
DA
dav555
dav555Original Poster
Sep 12, 2013
who here is bi or curious because the wife stopped having sex with them?
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • PL
    PleasureInDe
    Feb 15, 2022

    Seems very common these days

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jun 2, 2022
    I think lots of wives give up bad and boring sex, but most part of husbands wich are more fond of man-to-man sex can't see that kind of thing.
    I find difficultto be in a closed relationship, because I like to do sex with anyone I want, the way I want, top, botton, threesomes, groups, gang banged, etc. My ex-wife liked MMF threesomes, but I think I liked much more...lol
    ReactReply
  • NO
    Northwalk
    Jun 2, 2022

    absolutely -- wives are a problem. G strings on the laundry line til they have kids. then bingo little interest and big bloomer hit the line. Diabetes in woman also kills their interest but with men --just have the chance at a nice penis and bingo sex is on -- just like this morning for me

    ReactReply