CA
Captngoodvibe

Discussion

Why is it that so many people say their cam isn't working?

Posted Jun 18, 2025

Replies4
CA
Captngoodvibe
CaptngoodvibeOriginal Poster
Jun 18, 2025

I love having a play on cam and having people watch me, but why is it that so many women or couples won't reciprocate and put their cam on in a secure environment so we can play on cam together?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • LO
    Oct 2, 2025

    I agree, I'd love to play on cam with a couple having fun and watching

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Oct 28, 2025

    we have cammed, but sadly many guys get carried away. we dont want to see everything you do to yourself, and camming isnt an invite to inbox us with video after video, or to take our videos and share them elsewhere. we had the experience ruined...i wonder how many other couples have had the same

    ReactReply
  • FO
    Foobbucker
    Mar 28, 2026
    [quote]we have cammed, but sadly many guys get carried away. we dont want to see everything you do to yourself, and camming isnt an invite to inbox us with video after video, or to take our videos and share them elsewhere. we had the experience ruined...i wonder how many other couples have had the same[/quote] My suggestion to all couples is, talk on cam with clothes on the first time. You will get an idea of the guy you are chatting with. If he makes a decent impression, the clothes can come off the next time. Have made some decent couples friends over the years simply because I try and respect them and expect the same from them.
    ReactReply
  • CA
    Captngoodvibe
    CaptngoodvibeOriginal Poster
    Mar 30, 2026

    Its a pain, Mike & Shell - I even get guys asking me to cam with them even though my profile clearly says Im straight. Theres some disrespectful people out there. I used to enjoy going on cam in the chatroom and putting on a show, but I avoid it now and only cam with a small handful of friends who reciprocate to avoid the fakes and the hassle.

    ReactReply