WV
WVrealman

Discussion

Women sucking cocks

Posted Sep 15, 2026

Replies3
WV
WVrealman
WVrealmanOriginal Poster
Sep 15, 2026

I have not met a woman in WV any age who didn't want my cock in their mouth, if we were having sex.
Now I have formed this group for them to come and see which they want to suck next in their area.
Whether to just suck or want to 69, or want to have all out sex , their choice.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • ME
    mellisarascal
    Oct 1, 2026

    I enjoy getting to give head and enjoy the precum it all just works me up and makes me want to sit on it

    ReactReply
  • ME
    mellisarascal
    Oct 1, 2026

    I enjoy getting to give head and enjoy the precum it all just works me up and makes me want to sit on it

    ReactReply
  • JU
    juicyjay3483
    Oct 1, 2026

    very nice pic

    ReactReply