HR
hrdwdwkr

Discussion

Worshiping cock

Posted Dec 19, 2019

Replies3
HR
hrdwdwkr
hrdwdwkrOriginal Poster
Dec 19, 2019

I love to look at, touch, lick and suck cock... Size and shape is secondary to the erection... As long as it is hard, I want to worship it... service it... be a slave to it... My pleasure is giving YOU pleasure... And, hopefully, a load of sweet cum

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • HA
    HappyChappie
    Dec 19, 2019

    Completely with you on that. I love to get up close to a cocktail and just enjoy its fragrance and its hardness. Fucking awesome!!

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Nov 29, 2021
    [quote]I love to look at, touch, lick and suck cock... Size and shape is secondary to the erection... As long as it is hard, I want to worship it... service it... be a slave to it... My pleasure is giving YOU pleasure... And, hopefully, a load of sweet cum[/quote] im the same would love to recip in 69 and erase both of us in the process. But i will give you what you want anytime bud.
    ReactReply
  • SU
    Dec 2, 2021

    Yes

    ReactReply