TH
thewolverine

Discussion

Can You Have Sex With a Straight Buddy, and still be Straight yourself?

Posted Sep 8, 2016

Replies34
TH
thewolverine
thewolverineOriginal Poster
Sep 8, 2016
So i'm surfing cams ( because lets face it, amateur couplesare the hottest and more authentic than any porn any day),and im' on Chaturbate and i bump into this one camthat is a couple of straight bros.    The story behind these guys: is that they're two straightloggers up in canada got laid off and i guess they were really broke. One of them moved in with his buddy and his g/f. Could't find work, so long story short they started messingaround with each other on cam.  they're girlfriends are totally aware of whats going on and are supportiveof their endeavors.    I identify as straight,  and was just watching to see how far these guyswould go. ( oh and they went *all* the way )  and i'm watching and realizingthat i've got a full on raging boner.  i found myself turned on by this.      they definitely were into the pleasure of it, but they still identify as straightand they prefer to have sex with females but to earn some extra cash they have sex with each other. It was obvious for them, they had that male bondingenergy going.  The guy on the receiving end, says that he enjoys his anal toysand so when he buddy fucks him its just like a dildo to him.    So what do you guys think? is it possible to be straight, completely heterosexualbut be able to function with the same gender as long as it was someone you were very close to and felt an emotional connection with?
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • DO
    docshock
    Sep 8, 2016
    That is the definition of Bisexual. Preferring one or the other does not change that.Here is the definitionBisexuality(orAmbisexuality) is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior toward both males and females"Note that it says "or" sexual behavior.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Sep 9, 2016

    I think it makes you bisexual personally. I mean I been with both guys and girls, and the first time I put a dick in my mouth I knew, "I'm having gay sex and enjoying it"

    ReactReply
  • DO
    DownWithTheSwirl
    Sep 14, 2016
    I have never understood the concern with labels. If you enjoy something you are still the same person you always were. I guess if I had to wear  a label it would be bineutral. I love what feels good but have never had any attraction to men. It they are there and we are playing it is all good. I'm just sexual. My girlfriend and I do massage professionally and indulge some in four hand nude massage. We never care whether it is men or women. Just enjoy. throw away the labels.

    ReactReply
  • GO
    golemsa
    Sep 17, 2016
    My 2 cent's worth - We come from a period where sexual attraction and sexual identity (read: labels) were one and the same thing...and also, where your sexual identity defined your masculinity or femininity.
    These days it is becoming much more dynamic, eg guys who identify as straight experimenting (and enjoying) sexuality with other guys, but due to historical cultural norms and values they feel trapped by the label that they grew up with, and are worried about what people will think of their masculinity (or femininity) if they change their sexual identity (I.e. Identifying as Bi instead of straight).
    Labels do fulfill a good function: they help people define their sexual identity in order to have a sense of belonging, but as has been pointed out in the thread above, it can also be restricting and can hold people back from expressing themselves fully. I think in a generation or two, the fruits of the current sexual liberation period will be part of our daily lives, and the obsession with labels will fade away :)
    ReactReply
  • FR
    free4all
    Oct 29, 2016
    [quote]    So i'm surfing cams ( because lets face it, amateur couplesare the hottest and more authentic than any porn any day),and im' on Chaturbate and i bump into this one camthat is a couple of straight bros.    The story behind these guys: is that they're two straightloggers up in canada got laid off and i guess they were really broke. One of them moved in with his buddy and his g/f. Could't find work, so long story short they started messingaround with each other on cam.  they're girlfriends are totally aware of whats going on and are supportiveof their endeavors.    I identify as straight,  and was just watching to see how far these guyswould go. ( oh and they went *all* the way )  and i'm watching and realizingthat i've got a full on raging boner.  i found myself turned on by this.      they definitely were into the pleasure of it, but they still identify as straightand they prefer to have sex with females but to earn some extra cash they have sex with each other. It was obvious for them, they had that male bondingenergy going.  The guy on the receiving end, says that he enjoys his anal toysand so when he buddy fucks him its just like a dildo to him.    So what do you guys think? is it possible to be straight, completely heterosexualbut be able to function with the same gender as long as it was someone you were very close to and felt an emotional connection with?
    [/quote]Sounds hot! Clearly, based on what you describe, men who call themselves heterosexual *can* function sexually with other men (and really enjoy it.)

    When I eat a meal that doesn't include meat, it's a vegetarian meal even if that's not a label I use for myself.

    Enjoy what you enjoy.
    ReactReply
  • SW
    swingerinoz
    Oct 31, 2016
    [quote]So what do you guys think? Can You Have Sex With a Straight Buddy, and still be Straight yourself?
    [/quote]I think the REAL question is: Can i have great sex without labeling it all and then trying to sort out the maze of explanations and justifications that the labels force us to navigate?

    I'd love to see a day when two guys can give each other the eye and then fuck like mad and not have to give the slightest thought to what it means or if it changes the framework in which they see themselves.   One day.
    ReactReply
  • UC
    uclatino
    Nov 15, 2016

    Males in general are sexual and have some degree of attraction to other males from a small interest of peeking at a guys cock to maybe touching.  Yes, drinks and drugs lower our resistance to things we would not do normal but there has to be some interest in us for us to get involved with other guy.  The label of straight, bi or gay is just someones definition of the degree of guys sexual interest and needs.  A guy who has his sexual needs meet wont be out there looking for more elsewhere outside his relationship he is in.  There is the key, 'satisfied' need, so at times we don't have it meet we go looking elsewhere.  Most of these so called 'straight' guys stuff is staged and they are far from been 'straight'.  Just look at them and they all have the same plots...they either drunk or are in need of money.Have fun watching and if you're so incline to get off to them, then you've satisfied that need you had to watch...and you know what that is...

    ReactReply
  • YO
    yogajoe
    Nov 29, 2016

    Of course you can but why worry about labels? Just enjoy the ride!

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    Nov 29, 2016

    I was straight for most of my life. Then I tried bi curious and discovered sex with men. Now I'm definitely BI. Anyone who is straight cuts out half the population. Whereas anyone who is bi (like me) enjoys sex with anyone.

    ReactReply
  • FL
    fleshfan69
    Sep 10, 2017
    [quote]My 2 cent's worth - We come from a period where sexual attraction and sexual identity (read: labels) were one and the same thing...and also, where your sexual identity defined your masculinity or femininity. These days it is becoming much more dynamic, eg guys who identify as straight experimenting (and enjoying) sexuality with other guys, but due to historical cultural norms and values they feel trapped by the label that they grew up with, and are worried about what people will think of their masculinity (or femininity) if they change their sexual identity (I.e. Identifying as Bi instead of straight). Labels do fulfill a good function: they help people define their sexual identity in order to have a sense of belonging, but as has been pointed out in the thread above, it can also be restricting and can hold people back from expressing themselves fully. I think in a generation or two, the fruits of the current sexual liberation period will be part of our daily lives, and the obsession with labels will fade away :)[/quote] Bravo.
    ReactReply
  • GB
    gbdare
    Jun 20, 2018

    I took a human sexuality course many years ago in college. The instructor once posed a very interesting question about how we define sexuality. Should it be defined by the individual's behavior or by his/her thoughts? While you can't know for sure what someone else's thoughts are, I think that's actually the best way to define your own sexuality if you feel the need to label it. I consider myself straight because I'm only sexually attracted to women; however, I am also an exhibitionist and somewhat submissive at times and those aspects of my sexuality exert a huge influence over what excites me sexually and what I'd be willing to do with men. In addition, if you set aside any homophobia you might have, if a given type of sexual stimulation feels good with a woman, similar forms of stimulation will likely feel good on a physical level when done with a man. I'm in a long-term monogamous relationship with a woman, so I wouldn't currently do anything with a guy (unless my girlfriend asked me to for her to watch - there's my exhibitionist side!), but I would say I'm definitely "heteroflexible" and if I were free to play with others, the idea of performing on a cam site with another guy with lots of people watching and commenting sounds pretty hot!

    ReactReply
  • MA
    Maninvegas69
    Aug 21, 2018

    I couldn't have said it better myself! You can love everyone for who they are or only love half of the population that is in the world. Bi means both of us are very friendly and interesting to us as we are all in the same place as the other guys.
    Bi is beautiful and sexy!
    Bi is best! We are so excited to see you in my life and I hope to see you soon hanging out with me

    ReactReply
  • TH
    thewolverine
    thewolverineOriginal Poster
    Sep 11, 2018

    So i wrote this post 2 years ago.. and i re reading it , i think lookin back
    with what i've learned so far.....i would've had re worded it. and definitely written it different.
    I've talked to a lot of guys who are straight have had experiences, and the one thing i learned
    is that there is a HUUUGE Difference in the brain of the red blooded male between *sex* and
    *Male bonding*

    Sex from what i've learned is when you need to just cum and get off.. You check out a hot
    girl and her beautiful tits, and you want to fuck that ass and motor boat those titties.. cum
    and pretty much it ends there.. for some of us that is.

    Male Bonding: when two buddies that are close explore their sexuality together.. from what
    i've learned, is that they are opening up a part of themselves with each other.. instead of exploring
    with some stranger. INFACT - They are litterally more about the friendship .. than just trying to get off.. because afterwards you're like " oh wow this is how matt kisses his girl.. " or " thats what his big dong looks like up close" or whatever it is.. its more like getting to know your bro closer..

    However, that happens ... you're all right.. the Labels.. and the judging is what kills the male closeness
    that we all can share if we just left our hang ups at the door!

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    Sep 15, 2018

    The most liberating label is Bi. It's better than having no label at all.

    I spent most of my life straight. Then, at an age of over 65 and after my wife of many years died, I started looking around. I approached life with "I'll try anything once, more if I like it". That included sex. It opened the door to being Bi-curious. I discovered I enjoyed sex with men (as well as women) and so became Bi.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Dec 30, 2018
    [quote]So i'm surfing cams ( because lets face it, amateur couplesare the hottest and more authentic than any porn any day),and im' on Chaturbate and i bump into this one camthat is a couple of straight bros. The story behind these guys: is that they're two straightloggers up in canada got laid off and i guess they were reallybroke. One of them moved in with his buddy and his g/f.Could't find work, so long story short they started messingaround with each other on cam. they're girlfriends are totally aware of whats going on and are supportiveof their endeavors. I identify as straight, and was just watching to see how far these guyswould go. ( oh and they went *all* the way ) and i'm watching and realizingthat i've got a full on raging boner. i found myself turned on by this. they definitely were into the pleasure of it, but they still identify as straightand they prefer to have sex with females but to earn some extra cash theyhave sex with each other. It was obvious for them, they had that male bondingenergy going. The guy on the receiving end, says that he enjoys his anal toysand so when he buddy fucks him its just like a dildo to him. So what do you guys think? is it possible to be straight, completely heterosexualbut be able to function with the same gender as long as it was someone you werevery close to and felt an emotional connection with?[/quote] The point at which two men are regularly having sex of any kind is the point at which claims to be purely hetero are being pushed past a reasonable limit. The only reason why someone would want to maintain it is that being gay is stigmatized and the person doesn't want the stigma. The hair splitting about what might really be gay or not is immaterial. Two dudes fucking dudes for the first time don't have any perspective on what gayness may or may not be like. This is like saying sometimes you eat pears but is it ok to say you only eat apples? No.
    ReactReply
  • PE
    Penndick
    Apr 24, 2021

    I fantasize about public nudity, where men would great each other by shaking the others dick. That when men were in a social situation we could nonchalantly fondle each other as we discuss various subjects over a beer. That a Mens room would be a bonding area where men could go and it would be socially acceptable to intimately bond with each other. You walk in to pee and you see 2 men, nude, dicks hard and they are fondling and masturbating together, you take a pee and leave and never thing twice about what you just witnessed.

    ReactReply
  • GA
    gabare
    Apr 25, 2021
    [quote]I fantasize about public nudity, where men would great each other by shaking the others dick. That when men were in a social situation we could nonchalantly fondle each other as we discuss various subjects over a beer. That a Mens room would be a bonding area where men could go and it would be socially acceptable to intimately bond with each other. You walk in to pee and you see 2 men, nude, dicks hard and they are fondling and masturbating together, you take a pee and leave and never thing twice about what you just witnessed.[/quote] i have seen other comments in the past on cool it would be when two guys or more met and they greeted each other by shaking - grasping each others dick how hot that would be, and a bonding room would be the plus , yeah i enjoyed shaking dicks lets investigate further .
    ReactReply
  • MA
    MapJock
    May 1, 2021
    [quote]I fantasize about public nudity, where men would great each other by shaking the others dick. That when men were in a social situation we could nonchalantly fondle each other as we discuss various subjects over a beer. That a Mens room would be a bonding area where men could go and it would be socially acceptable to intimately bond with each other. You walk in to pee and you see 2 men, nude, dicks hard and they are fondling and masturbating together, you take a pee and leave and never thing twice about what you just witnessed. i have seen other comments in the past on cool it would be when two guys or more met and they greeted each other by shaking - grasping each others dick how hot that would be, and a bonding room would be the plus , yeah i enjoyed shaking dicks lets investigate further .[/quote] LOL. My friends and I go to Island House a couple times a year in Key West. We have this little thing where we're flirting with guys you meet in the pool there and introduce them to what we term - the Key West handshake. Too funny to read this banter with you two referring to greeting other men by fondling their cocks haha.
    ReactReply
  • TR
    TroyNbr2
    May 4, 2021

    Sex and romance are not the same thing. Sex is an activity. Gay/straight/bi/Q is a romantic attraction.
    I love my dog but I don't want to have sex with her.
    I hug some friends and shake hands with others.
    I can want to have sex with someone (for selfish reasons centered on having an orgasm or because they are sexually attractive and I'd like to see them have an orgasm) or I can use sex as an expression of affection or as an expression of romance.
    Many reasons to have sex and not all of them have something to do with who I love or who I find sexy.
    Sex and romance are not the same thing.

    ReactReply
  • MO
    montanom
    May 20, 2021

    There had been various social studies about this phenomenon.

    Straight men who have sex with other men see themselves as "Straight" as their Sexual Identity, even though it is rather not so with their Sexual Expression.

    So the short answer is: yes, you can still continue to be "Straight" if you feel like it.

    I do not have a problem with labels or Sexual Identity. Just don't kill or bash anyone, that's all.

    ReactReply
  • GA
    gabare
    May 21, 2021

    i have a straight friend that meets with me and my bf actually he is more his friend but he enjoys being sucked and his wife won't do it so we take turns of tag team and suck his cock, no he won't suck us but will masturbate and one time he frotted with us and were both ok with that . he also says he's straight and were ok with that too but first time my cock lands in his mouth we'll have to talk afterwards .

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    May 21, 2021

    RE:Can You Have Sex With a Straight Buddy, and still be Straight yourself?

    No, this puts you on the bisexual spectrum. This is object truth not an opinion.

    ReactReply
  • CH
    ChocolateBare
    May 22, 2021
    [quote]The point at which two men are regularly having sex of any kind is the point at which claims to be purely hetero are being pushed past a reasonable limit. The only reason why someone would want to maintain it is that being gay is stigmatized and the person doesn't want the stigma. The hair splitting about what might really be gay or not is immaterial. Two dudes fucking dudes for the first time don't have any perspective on what gayness may or may not be like. This is like saying sometimes you eat pears but is it ok to say you only eat apples? No.[/quote] Yeah, if they're having sex on a regular basis I don't think straight is the right label. Maybe "gay for pay?" Maybe folks are more interested in seeing two "straight" guys getting it on, so it's all marketing.
    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nude_massage
    May 22, 2021

    This is a current trend with some heterosexuals and some gay people now. Many even say that sex between two men isn't sex (I don't know what else you would call it}, "just bonding." Sucking cock and fucking a butt is sex. I'm bi and I had a really hard time getting my straight and gay friends to accept my bisexuality. I actually came out three times in my life: first as a straight man, then as a gay man, and finally I found my true place as a bisexual at about the age of 27. Each time I did this I lost friends and people who I thought loved me. But I had to do this because sex with humans (as opposed to my hand) always invokes feelings for me. So this is kind of a sore point with me. There is one danger here, I think: It is dehumanizing someone by saying they are as good as a dildo or fucking your buddy isn't sex because you will never have feelings for him. Is it a stone-cold mechanical act? And do we deny all other forms of sexuality social or political power because we are so hung up with calling ourselves straight? I'm not sure I want to be in a world where sex is just mechanical and feelings of attraction and affection can't ever come in. I'll leave the detached sex up to hustlers and whores who profit from sex For them it is always transactional and never personal because that's how their business runs. I hate to say it but this kind of talk harkens back to slave owners and tyrants who routinely used people for their sexual satisfaction and had no qualms about it because they regarded these people as subservient to their desires. I may delete this later because I know I will get a lot of flack from this response . My point is just realize what you are doing and the danger you invoke when you start acting like this with others.

    ReactReply