RE:Married closeted bi man

You guys are totally bullshit, selfish and cowards! Either be straight in married and totally committed to a woman or be gay! Stop whining like a little girls!

This post was edited

You guys are totally bullshit, selfish and cowards! Either be straight in married and totally committed to a woman or be gay! Stop whining like a little girls!

Except in your profile you list your self as bisexual...So ? What's with that?
You think it's ok to call guys like me names when you don't know our story. Or anything but what you may have read in our profile
That's pathetic. Why don't you choose between bisexual and straight ? Seems like words from a hypocrite.

This post was edited

Agreed. The "B" in LGBT should be removed because they are the most discriminated against by everyone.

This post was edited

I am not romantically attracted to men. I could never kiss one or cuddle, hold hands or anything like that. However, I have sucked a dick before.

I was with a buddy, we were in our 30's at his house in his pool in the backyard. We were both nude because we are both nudists. My GF and his wife were out for the afternoon shopping. A few beers in, we started talking about sex and stuff. We had watched our ladies have sex in front of us and masturbated while they did it.

It was about the eighth beer that I said, WTF. I swam over to him, he was on the edge of the pool. I put his dick in my mouth and started sucking. I must have been good because he came in about 2 minutes. Yes, I swallowed. It tasted different than mine (I eat my own a lot). I was rock hard so he said it was my turn.

I sat on the edge of the pool and he started sucking me. I went soft. Looking down and seeing a guy sucking my dick just did not do it for me. He tried for several minutes and then gave up. I just was not into a guy sucking my dick even though I had just sucked off the same guy and swallowed.

He was Ok. He completely understood. He was also Ok with himself having no problem with me blowing him. I jacked off and came in his hand so he could taste my cum. He liked my cum more than his own so I was right to say that mine tasted better.

When our girls came home, we told them everything. Nudists have very few secrets. They were upset they missed it and wanted me to do it again. Later that night, I did it again. Again I swallowed. He tried one more time to suck me off but again, I went limp. My GF sucked me dry.

We have been together many times since, but I have not sucked his dick again. It remains the only time I sucked a dick. I would probably try it again though.

This post was edited

This sounds really petty. Do you think this is actually helpful? The added gratuitous misogyny is the best touch too. A man speaks with compassion and restraint. This... petty and cruel.

This post was edited

Agreed. The "B" in LGBT should be removed because they are the most discriminated against by everyone.

I am happy to agree biphobia is a real problem in general but how much time have you spent doing activitism and political work in the movement (the acronym belongs to the out politically active and activitist communities, always has, always will. This is not anything new but while we welcome the non out or non political to join us we don't actually let y'a ll make decisions for us. So no, we're not taking the B out and erasing those people who are in the movement because there's biphobia in the world. The problem isn't with the minority but as always it is the majority. That said once again, the biphobia is unacceptable.

This post was edited

Agreed:- being Bi shows no commitment either to straight or gay. It's keeping all options open - why cut out half the population?

A Transsexuals' shows the biggest commitment - so sure you're in the wrong body that you change gender.

When on Naked Attraction I was down as Bi so I had to chose between 3 men and 3 women. I chose what I thought was a very attractive woman, partly because she said "It's what's in your heart that matters". She turned out to be a transsexual. and she told me her story. She had given up SO much to change gender.

This post was edited

Agreed:- being Bi shows no commitment either to straight or gay. It's keeping all options open - why cut out half the population?A Transsexuals' shows the biggest commitment - so sure you're in the wrong body that you change gender.When on Naked Attraction I was down as Bi so I had to chose between 3 men and 3 women. I chose what I thought was a very attractive woman, partly because she said "It's what's in your heart that matters". She turned out to be a transsexual. and she told me her story. She had given up SO much to change gender.

This is lovely. I'd add that the suggestion that commitment ought to be to upholding both as valid and worthy choices for any relationship, not to "choose" (biphobia, homophobia, misogyny... someone loses when asked for demonstrated loyalty, and they aren't asking for your sake). And for trans people I like to use the term "becoming" the gender they are... change is the word we and trans people used for years and it's not anything I can tell a trans person to accept, rather I try to affirm the self they are asking me to and I will always do better if I can . You know how they experience life too.

This post was edited

Bi is very natural and universal orientation, showing a versatile and tolerant sexual behaviour. It is also very peaceful.....peaceful !

This post was edited