Mature Swinger

cambridge outdoor club

I am thinking of going to Cambridge outdoor club and wondered if anyone had any reviews or information they would share, is it good or bad, what to expect etc

Oral pleasures

How many women like to watch a man please other men? How many women like to get cream pied and have a guy as their clean up to eat it all out of her? I am that oral submissive guy. My fantasy is to have a lady hold my head for a group of horny men...

New group Retro Swingers

Dear members, please take a look at my new group Retro Swingers and feel free to join it by interest. Have a good time and much fun!

Latest Post
by  
Outdoor swinging

We love nudity and swinging outdoors

Latest Post
by  
I love to meet couples where the wife likes...

I am a single 61 year old white male seeking a female friend for visiting often becoming friends and activity companions. We can also attend swinger party's together or meet other sexually active fun couples . What to know more then read my...

Latest Post
by  
Some one asked about my nude athlectic and...

] Yes, I run and or workout almost daily, and yes for most run workouts I'm nude as I am for all in-home workouts. ] Yes, I do nude yoga, co-ed groups only, I'm 100% hetero, so have no interest in male only nude activities. ] The roots of...

Latest Post
by  
Summer fun

We are so ready for summer fun. We are avid nudists and swingers. We travel and camp where ever the weather leads us. We are especially fond of lifestyle friendly campgrounds.

Latest Post
by  
Parties in or around Grand Rapids MI

Any parties in or around Grand Rapids MI. We want to experience our first couple or more and looking for FWB too. Alan & Dee

Latest Post
by