Replies
- NU
Mar 26, 2014Fucked a "bi" guy today, whom I met online. We had no prior discussion about barebacking.......however, when the time arrived, he allowed me to enter him without condom and I completely unloaded inside him.
ReactReply - NA
Mar 26, 2014if he lets you enter without condom, it is because it is better. He certainly love your load inside
ReactReply - OT
Aug 17, 2021Yesterday. A threesome with 2 guys. Then went and saw my regular and gave him one bare too...
ReactReply - BOAug 17, 2021
Last weekend with my 3 gay shaved nudist friends. They put me in bondage and I was gangbanged. It felt great!
ReactReply - NU
Aug 22, 2021I had a male/female couple come to me last week for a free couple's massage. The husband asked me to fuck and breed his wife and then he jumped down and ate my load out of her. While he was doing this his wife whispered in my ear that he really wanted a load in his ass too. He was tight as fuck but the idea of cumming in both of them made me rock hard. She got completely wet watching me pound him. We cuddled for a while and then I repeated the whole thing all over again. His hole was much easier to fuck and breed the second time since it still had my load in it. It was a very satisfying afternoon. Don't be afraid to ask for what you want; you just might get it.
ReactReply - MEMemberAug 22, 2021
That would be awesome to experience. I'd love to be used by a group of guys!
ReactReply - MEMemberAug 22, 2021
Wish I could find a guy to breed me...you are so lucky!
ReactReply - BI
Aug 28, 2021My buddy fucked me while wife blew me. New experience. First time i was eating her out in their camper when he fucked me. Great times.
ReactReply - VI
Sep 7, 2021Last time was a year ago with a guy who is a top and loved to fuck my ass.
Hope to get back together for fun soon.ReactReply - BI
Oct 5, 20212 nights ago. A 31yo from BBRT. He wanted a totally anonymous scene where I leave the door unlocked, I am doggy in a dark bedroom wearing only a jock, he walks in and puts his cock in my mouth till hes hard and then in my ass. He ended up staying over 3 hours, fucked me 3 times and came twice inside me. Pretty anonymous although he had been here once before to fuck me. Very hot scene.
ReactReply - SA
Oct 10, 2021I was fucked two nights ago by nudist friend of mine. The first time we met was at a nude beach. Finally two nights ago his other half, who is insecure and jealous, went out of town to meet some our chance. He is a ll athletic built guy, runs 5 miles every morning and I'm short and stocky, hardly a good match. We striped in the bedroom, showered together then to the bed where we cuddled, groped, sucked each other's cock then he positioned me on my side and began to rub his cock in between my ass cheeks and legs. Finally, he was able to position the head of his cock, over 8" cut and thick. He rubbed and pushed with no success. It had been several years since I had been fucked so I was very tight. I didn't think he would make it work but he got up and brought back some clear lube. He slicked his cock and lubed my hole well and tried again. This time he went slow and direct pushing and me pushing back trying to get the head in. I have had enough experience that I knew if he could get the head in I could then relax and take most of it. He was a gentleman. He would take slow easy thrusts little by little and kept asking if I was OK. Finally he was all in. He took long slow thrusts and it felt great. Finally, a burning sensation began and I felt like the lube was going away. He offered to pull out and use more lube but I could tell he was getting close and I didn't want him to lose the sensation. Finally, he buried his cock as deep as he could and just lay still a minute or so. I could feel a couple of warm spurts and I knew he had cum. All I can say is, it was fantastic, and we hope to repeat the experience every chance we get. He was the perfect host. He rushed to the bathroom and brought back warm bath cloths to clean me good then brought me off orally.
ReactReply - BI
Oct 10, 2021I got fucked Wednesday by a 28year old guy. I had last seen him 7 years ago when he had just turned 21. We had kind of kept in minimal contact texting every now and then and finally we met. He still had a very sweet nature and was very cute but he had changed. He had pink hair, a nose ring, several tatts, and a PA in his cock. He wanted daddy (me) to suck his cock, lick his funky ass clean, lick his pits and then sit on his bare cock with the PA in. Getting fucked while sitting on a cock is usually my least favorite way of getting fucked but my cock was harder than it's ever been. Then he wanted to switch places so I got on my back with my legs up and he put his cock in that way and gave me a nice hard fuck and shot his load in me. I hope I don't need to wait another 7 years to see him.
ReactReply - BOOct 29, 2021
I'm looking forward to being with my 3 friends this weekend and getting fucked by them. They are shaved nudist's like me and they fill my ass with cum!
ReactReply - HO
Oct 31, 2021Wife likes going to the adult theater to watch us guys play so we have a few guys that we know are ddf and they fuck me bare in front of her and whoever else happens to be there!
ReactReply - MEMemberJul 9, 2023
Yesterday
ReactReply - SP
Aug 20, 20232 weeks ago at a secluded section of beach that is likeminded guys frequent. I went to get some nude sun and met a guy there. As we were talking, I just got on my knees and started sucking his cock. I sucked for a little while and he asked if he could fuck me and of course I said yes. He went to his blanket and came back with lube and a condom. I said it wasnt necessary but he wanted to so right there on the blanket on the beach, I got on all fours and pushed my ass up in the air. He rubbed lube on my waiting hole and pushed in. He wasnt big, but he was thick. He went on easy and started bangyaway and I told him to slow down and make this last. He ducked me for about 10 mans all of a sudden I felt him tighten up and he shot hos load and pulled out. Soooo much fun in the beach. The only thing that would make it better would be to have another guy or three watching and spit roasting me. That is on my bucket list.
ReactReply - ON
Aug 20, 2023And it is also on my bucket list. Before I check out, I want to be gangbanged and spit roasted, and have them all flood my face with their hot cum. Then I will perform for all as they watch me stroke myself to ecstacy, ass and legs up so I too can cum in my face and open mouth. I think that would get many in the mood for a second round, don't ya think?
ReactReply - GA
Oct 2, 2023been about a month and a half what i need to do is go to a gay club go into the bathroom get naked and hope to get fucked over and over again
ReactReply - CA
Apr 14, 2025Last was the first time.
I booked a massage as it had been a while since I was naked with another man. The massage was great and having another mans hands on me and his cock in mine again fell fantastic.
The massage progressed to oral and frotting. While enjoying the pleasures I didnt notice him move his cock to my ass and the first I realised was as his oily clock slipped easily into me. I enjoy dildo pleasure but this move so surprised me that despite the pleasure I asked his to stop, a move I still regret!ReactReply - GA
Apr 20, 2025nice warm day so I knew it would be busy at camp today and surely some horny dudes and I was right . the pool was busy young , middle age , older mostly nude or just a wrap and some hot bodies the ones catching my eye were the smooth body with big thick cocks. I saw a younger guy mid 20's with a hardon go to the outdoor shower no doubt to stroke so i followed him. sure enough he was and was surprised when I stepped in the shower . me : horny is see ! him ; yes , me: need help ? him: yes ! me: BJ or f -me ? him : really ??? me: I really want to be fk'ed so I turned around bent forward putting my hands on the bench and spreading my legs as I felt his cock rub against my ass . him: do I need lube ? me: I have tanning oil all over rub your cock on me and push it in my hole. it took only a few minutes and his hard cock popped my hole as he slowly pushed it in . he grabbed my waist as he went deep and started pumping me , I felt my arms and legs tense up and I could hear him muffling his moans. I put my head against the wall as he was now pumping me harder hoping he would cum before my arms gave out. I doubt he lasted over 5 minutes but could feel his load and him pause and slowly pull his cock out . I turned and sat on the bench his cock still semi hard in front of me so as usual I took a hold and sucked it clean still tasting his cum . I looked over and saw a few others walk by but apparently no audience . my encounter gave no name nor did I give mine as I like these encounters the remind me of glory holes somewhat.
ReactReply

