AD
adisen

Discussion

Last time...

Posted Mar 26, 2014

Replies26
AD
adisen
adisenOriginal Poster
Mar 26, 2014
When was the last time u got fucked or fucked someone without the protection? n who was that person?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • FA
    FarmBoy28
    Apr 24, 2026

    Hmmm, My last time was 2 years and 1 month ago, to the day. It was my wife, but I didnt get to finish off inside her. The last time I got to cum inside her was about 4 years ago. Shes the only one Ive ever fucked (or been fucked by).

    As a side note, she has medical issues and we havent found anything to keep her lubed enough to actually finish without her feeling like I was wrapped in sandpaper. When we tried that last 2 year we tried, I would eat her until she was right on the edge, then I would thrust myself into her, and rub her clit with my thumb without any other movements to push her orgasm over the edge.

    ReactReply
  • TH
    thumprny
    May 4, 2026

    Early February (2026)... a play bud I've not seen/played with in a long time.. finally got together again in my sling..

    ReactReply