NA
nadine63

Discussion

oh my

Posted Aug 25, 2019

Replies88
NA
nadine63
nadine63Original Poster
Aug 25, 2019

Thank you so much for allowing me in. I do so enjoy the thoughts of others finding me sexually exciting, exciting enough to pull on their hard toys and cover me with love juice. I hope to hear from many here.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Sep 1, 2019
    [quote]Would enjoy that myself, followed by a deep sensual kiss ![/quote]

    Oh yes I do so love sharing the goodies I find and lick up. But then again I do so love being licked clean after a good session and tasting our mixed love juices. I do hope the thought of slowly licking me cleaning and then sharing with me has you wanking.
    ReactReply
  • KO
    Kovu420
    Sep 15, 2019

    Hope you like my tribute

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Sep 15, 2019
    [quote]Hope you like my tribute[/quote] OMG mmmmmm so hot, I just love it. mmmmmm a man that likes me enough to show it, so hot, so erotic, Im going to look at this, think about it and yes play...............
    ReactReply
  • ST
    Stiffjock
    Sep 15, 2019

    seeing you play withyour pussy is fucking hot i have to say its a very delicious pussy indeed

    ReactReply
  • ST
    Stiffjock
    Sep 15, 2019

    seeing you play withyour pussy is fucking hot i have to say its a very delicious pussy indeed

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Sep 15, 2019
    [quote]seeing you play withyour pussy is fucking hot i have to say its a very delicious pussy indeed[/quote]

    Thank you very much and I do so hope that your follow your name and grace my picture with your greatness. Here's a picture perhaps you would like to use.
    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Sep 19, 2019
    [quote]looking forward to jerking a huge load of warm jizz all over your fine pink pussy soon.[/quote] Use my picture here and cover me all up and post let me see what you have.
    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Sep 26, 2019
    [quote]well you know how much I've been enjoying your fine hot pics....gonna do a new one by weekend and post up to that Other' group we have the pics all shown in.[/quote] oh well then hurry weekend I so want to see that hot pictures you are going to make for me.
    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Nov 3, 2019
    [quote]your body is super sexy and very hot in front of your computer I am on erection of horse for you .. write me on my addresses I wait for you . skype.penischocolat@hotmail.com penischocolat@gmail.com[/quote] My dear penis chocolat please write me here on this site and I would love it if you wish to leave me a wonderful picture of your desires right here.
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Nov 4, 2019

    wow you are more than just wank material you are gorgeous

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Nov 5, 2019

    Titlover what a wonderful thing to say, but I also hope you did take the opportunity to give a good wank as you looked me over.

    ReactReply
  • VI
    vicenza1969
    Nov 6, 2019

    nadine nice to chat with you

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Nov 6, 2019

    Vicenza its nice to meet you too and I hope you find one or more of my pictures that you will wank to.

    ReactReply
  • KD
    Kdawg2424
    Nov 10, 2019

    Hello how are you this morning I think I'm in the right place

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Nov 10, 2019

    Oh yes you are in the right place I do hope youve looked at all the pictures and have ideas on what I would love to see here. Can you do this?

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Dec 12, 2019

    So glad you do Hiker perhaps you can show me with a picture or two here.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Dec 12, 2019
    [quote]Hi Nadine.....my man, Andre, wanted me to tell you that his body spasmed almost violently as he sprayed a massive load of jizz all over that pretty photo of your tits.....said it was the best orgasm he's had in a long time. ;) Lora[/quote] oh Lora I do hope you took a picture of that and are going to post it for all to see.
    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Dec 18, 2019

    Jim thank you so much but not sure the video just showed your chest and stopped and I was hopping for so much more. But thank you so much still a lovely gift to know you are thinking of me.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Jan 4, 2020

    My dear man I just love hearing you are using me to get off, so hot and perhaps one day you might even leave me a picture of you doing just that.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Jan 8, 2020

    I do so love your pictures and tributes, thank you so much. Everytime you post I love it and yes I do play because of them. Thank you and I do so hope you like this picture made for you.

    ReactReply
  • WI
    Jan 8, 2020

    I know that was made for him but I just had a great time with your pics and can not wait to refresh and go again! Thanks for sharing

    ReactReply
  • BE
    Beerme
    Jan 8, 2020

    My dear Nadine I thank you for the wonderful pics. It was such a pleasure to wank for you! You are extremely attractive and I would love to unleash huge loads of my cum all over you!

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Jan 8, 2020

    Oh my Beerme that is so hot and erotic and what a tribute. You are awesome and thank you so much and I do so hope more will come this way.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Jan 8, 2020

    So glad you like AAC and I am so looking forward to seeing your magic once again.

    ReactReply