NA
nadine63

Discussion

oh my

Posted Aug 25, 2019

Replies88
NA
nadine63
nadine63Original Poster
Aug 25, 2019

Thank you so much for allowing me in. I do so enjoy the thoughts of others finding me sexually exciting, exciting enough to pull on their hard toys and cover me with love juice. I hope to hear from many here.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Jul 21, 2020

    AAC I am so looking forward to your tribute and I do so hope all is well with you.

    ReactReply
  • BA
    BareSwing
    Jul 21, 2020

    Just for you Nadine

    ReactReply
  • BA
    BareSwing
    Jul 21, 2020

    I hope you like

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Jul 22, 2020

    Oh damn honey I just love that. Look at all that sweet mans milk, mmmm wishing I had a taste. Thank you Bareswing and I hope you'll give me more, perhaps on one of my pictures.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Jul 22, 2020
    [quote]I hope you like[/quote] I just love it, thank you so much.
    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Jul 23, 2020

    oh yes I do hope you stroke for me long and softly then faster and finally so fast as if you are pushing your big cock deeper in me, Love to see you cum on one of my pictures and post just for me.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Jul 24, 2020
    [quote]Oh, we love you so much, sweet, sexy Nadine.....I would dearly love to take a long, deep lap of your delicious pussy after Andre deposits a virile creamy load of man milk deep in your cervix....tasting his massive frothy hippie load as I seal my mouth around your labia and suck the sperm from your vagina, feeling the warm jizz mixing with your moist pussy juices.....heaven! Lora[/quote] Oh damn Lora that sounds sooooo good. I do so love a set of lips working me feeling a tongue sliding over my lips and tickling my clit and then to feel the lips tighten and you suck oh damn that bring me off just about everytime. mmmmm please dear have Andre cover me with his milk and post so all can see.
    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Jul 30, 2020

    Oh no, please I am not into pain. Not at all.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Jul 31, 2020
    [quote]Hi Nadine. I am going to print that pic of you in the white thong to use use as masturbation material either tonight or tomorrow afternoon when I have time to fantasize about giving you cunnilingus as I jerk myself off in devotion to you, my Goddess. I will try to ejaculate onto the pic and then post my cum tribute to you here for you to see.[/quote] Oh sweet man that sounds so wonderful and I do hope you have an awesome orgasm using me and then let us all see your tribute.
    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Oct 8, 2020
    [quote]Hey Nadine, I dont have another device or a printer so I cannot make a tribute for you at the moment, but in the meantime here is a photo that I took as I was jerking my long, 6 and a half inch cock to your sweet, round, juicy ass. I would love to cum all over it, as well as your pretty face, gorgeous tits, and inside your amazingly nice pussy. Hope you have the chance to rub yourself to my pic, it makes me super hard just thinking about that possibility. It would be a dream for you to suck me dry one day, and play around with my massive young cock. I surely wish the best for you, happy swinging!Xoxo-Chris[/quote]

    Hello Chris and thank you so. How wonderful it is to read your words and fantasy of you using my body putting your man's milk all over and inside me mmmmmmm. I do have to say that young cock of yours is especially handsome almost perfect all hard and oh so straight. I do have to wonder how it would taste as you first let me lick your precum off the tip then feel you tighten and release your milk deep into my mouth. Thanks again dear and yes I did and it did certainly feel good as I looked at you.
    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Mar 13, 2021

    Oh I do so hope someone looks and likes and gives a sweet wank for me.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Mar 13, 2021

    Oh Jacky I love that and I do hope you will so enjoy.

    ReactReply
  • MA
    marsnwill
    Mar 13, 2021

    sounds awsome Nadine you are a Goddess of Love

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Mar 14, 2021

    oh babe please please enjoy and I'd love to see my picture being used by you.

    ReactReply
  • LE
    legrotaglien
    Mar 14, 2021

    Looking,likeing and wanking...:) You are gorgeous woman and you have good vibe and sweet energy in yourself.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    nadine63
    nadine63Original Poster
    Mar 15, 2021

    oh thank you and I hope you find my pictures wank worthy

    ReactReply