BA
bareinoz

Discussion

Thong & G-String photos

Posted Aug 13, 2012

Replies73
BA
bareinoz
bareinozOriginal Poster
Aug 13, 2012
Would love to see what style and type of thongs/g's everyone is wearing here...both guys and girls!









I'm going to be uploading some pics of my own here shortly...feel free to look, comment, ask q's or simply just have a look cos they're there :)







ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • BA
    bareinoz
    bareinozOriginal Poster
    Aug 13, 2012
    Awesome :)









    Such cool colours too...what type of back does the pale blue one have ('T' back, V etc)?









    Also thanks to tony for his pics too...if only the beaches in Australia were like that! :)
    ReactReply
  • BA
    bareinoz
    bareinozOriginal Poster
    Aug 13, 2012
    A few more pics uploaded as promised..



    As you can probably tell, I like em tiny lol



    ;)



    Keep em coming peeps!
    ReactReply
  • BA
    bareinoz
    bareinozOriginal Poster
    Aug 13, 2012
    [quote][quote]Awesome :)

    Such cool colours too...what type of back does the pale blue one have ('T' back, V etc)?

    Also thanks to tony for his pics too...if only the beaches in Australia were like that! :)[/quote]A very brief V-back. I'll try to upload some more.
    [/quote]





    Just shows that we all have different tastes :)



    Pretty much all of mine are T back...just looks/feels better for me personally
    ReactReply
  • SI
    Sirtink
    Dec 7, 2017

    Silk thongs are best IHO, they are smooth and keep my package from flopping and sticking to my legs.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudeg123
    Dec 18, 2017

    Sometimes it's nice in and out. Do you like these

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudeg123
    Dec 18, 2017

    Sometimes it's nice in and out. Do you like these

    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Dec 18, 2017
    [quote]Sometimes it's nice in and out. Do you like these[/quote]
    Some of mine which have in/out issues.
    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudeg123
    Feb 11, 2018

    Great undies would love to see you smooth in them too

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudeg123
    Feb 26, 2018

    Very sexy here's a few of mine do you like?

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudeg123
    Feb 26, 2018

    Very sexy here's a few of mine do you like?

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Mar 9, 2018

    Lets see if I can get my pics loaded

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Mar 15, 2018

    Some more pics

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudeg123
    Jul 4, 2018

    Thought I'd share a little arse today

    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Jul 6, 2018

    A couple of pictures on the beach last week.

    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Nov 9, 2018

    Another picture of my black g-string on the beach.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    NakedforFun
    Nov 13, 2019

    This is what I wear to work. Unfortunately, I have to put clothes on over it!

    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Mar 10, 2020

    A few pictures of my black transparent g-string on public clothed beaches. On any other beach I would be naked (and sometimes on these beaches).

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    May 3, 2022

    I've never worn this one out, partly because it's so bold, partly because I couldn't fill the sack perfectly and it deserves to look filled.

    It can be done, it just takes 2" depth of cock rings to bring everything out enough.

    ReactReply
  • HA
    Havenz
    Aug 26, 2022
    Its was thong Thursday yesterday. Wheres everyones spirit?! Come on thongers. Show off
    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Aug 26, 2022
    No proper new photos but I did publish a [url][link]https://www.trueswingers.com/link/f6c9f3aa7c8c5c97/aHR0cHM6Ly92aW1lby5jb20vNzQxOTE0NTYy[/link]this new video[/url] on Thursday which includes my new g-strings.
    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Sep 2, 2022

    I will be on Chaturbate.com on Sunday morning UK time which has a full screen option although you have to leave it to type or see comments.
    I intend to have the transparent strings to show and I may try them on in the shower if I can get to switch to a remote camera during the session.

    ReactReply
  • JO
    johngw
    Sep 27, 2022
    [quote]I will be on Chaturbate.com on Sunday morning UK time which has a full screen option although you have to leave it to type or see comments. I intend to have the transparent strings to show and I may try them on in the shower if I can get to switch to a remote camera during the session.[/quote] I failed to make it owing to computer problems. However I will be on again as soon as i get them properly sorted.
    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Nov 9, 2022

    Already Thursday here!

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Nov 16, 2022

    It's Thursday again!

    ReactReply