I Love Penis

An Apology

Dearest members of my group, I owe you all an apology for my lack of involvement within the group. I haven't been coming to this site as often as I used to and as a result, things like pictures and discussions go unnoticed. In that event I have...

Latest Post
by  
I have an uncircumcised penis fetish.

Yes, i admit, i love foreskin. But It's so hard to find any man with an intact penis. I'm not dismissing circumcised ones, but i really love foreskin. What about the rest of you?

Cock

I absolutely love my cock, and love showing others. Not afraid to see other cocks either

beautiful TS penises

Although I usually find something to like about any penis, there are some men at this site whose penises are especially beautiful. Among my favorites are naked_in_london and hammer2977. Both are also lovely, generous men on cam. Do you all have any...

Latest Post
by  
C2C

Looking for bisexual nudiststo too naked Chat on TS & Skype. My Skype are = tb.tb9

What direction are your penis pointing when...

I'm just curious about this. I have seen guys when they are hard, their penis would point up towards the ceiling if they were lying flat. But I have also seen guys when they are hard, their penis would point totally towards their own head when...

Penis shape and size - curious!

Having seen so many different penises in the locker room in the gym, I can categorize them into the following: 1. Relatively thin shaft and relatively small glans/head 2. Relatively thin shaft and relatively big glans/head (like a mushroom) 3....

Naked on Skype = tb.tb9

Latest Post
by  
Love penises?... Love your own, too!

Perhaps, you are endlessly fascinated by the male package? I am... I could look at, and admire them in their infinite variety, 24/7! Unfortunately, I have to work, eat, and sleep... Damn it!... ;) But, what I wanted to say here, is that we also...

Beautiful cockhead!

I was in the locker room in my gym this morning. There is an older guy I have seen several times. He is a slim short to average height, with a moustache; looking very kind and friendly. It is obvious that he does not mind fully naked walking around...