SocialCO Media, LLC ("we", "our", or "us") operates www.trueswingers.com ("website", "the site", "the service"). The Terms of Service ("terms", "rights", "responsibilities"), outlines your rights, responsibilities in the services provided. SocialCO Media, LLC ("we", "our" or “us”) operates www.trueswingers.com. The services offered by SocialCO Media, LLC include www.trueswingers.com ("website", "the site", "the service"), or chat services (including, without limitation, instant messaging, private messaging), www.trueswingers.com is hosted in the United States.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on to site, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition: For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with "the site". (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. When you delete IP content, it is removed from "the site". You understand that removed content may but still may be stored or cached in site backups, or content delivery networks. When you publish public content or information, you are allowing everyone, including people off of "the site", to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (e.g., username, your name and profile picture).
Site Ideas and Criticism
We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about "the site", but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep "the site" safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep "the site" safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial offers or promotions (such as spam) on "the site"
- You will not collect users' content or information, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, incites violence; or contains graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use "the site" to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of "the site"
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
- You will not provide any false personal information on "the site", or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we delete/ban your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use "the site" if you are under 18, or 21 if applicable by law.
- You will not use "the site" if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- You will not create an account, or use a username that mimics, or attempts to fool users into believing you are an administrator or moderator to "the site"
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same. You will not post content or take any action on "the site" that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law. We can remove any content or information you post on "the site" if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we can delete/ban your account. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on "the site". You will not send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
Mobile and Other Devices
We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
If you make a payment on "the site", you agree to our Refund/Return Policy
Amendments/Changes to our policy
We reserve the right to make changes to and site terms, policies or agreements. Upon said changes, we will provide public notice in the footer on "the site" for a period of seven (7) days. Your continued use of "the site" following changes constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms. You are also agreeing that you will regularly review this Agreement.
You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to these terms or "the site" exclusively in the a state court located in Maricopa County, Arizona. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the State of Arizona will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on "the site", you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on "the site" and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on "the site". We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on "the site". We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user of "the site". Our goal is to keep "the site" functioning without issue and secure. but you hereby agree that using "the site" is at your own risk. We provide "the service" as-is without any express or implied warranties. We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consquential, special, indirect, or incidental damages in connection with this statement. We may terminate your Membership at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any content, posting (including, without limitation, private messages, emails and instant messages (collectively, “messages”)) by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the "the site" at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability.
Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with "the site" outside the United States: You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on "the site"(such as advertising or payments). You will not use "the site" if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from the United States.
Child Safety and Compliance with Law Enforcement
SocialCO Media, LLC can and will produce records when legally requested to do so by law enforcement. This information may contain, usernames, email addresses, personal messages and i.p. addresses, as well as any other information stored by "the site", or posted by you.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement.
Our postal address is
SocialCO Media, LLC
13026 N Cave Creek Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85022
Date of Last Revision: April 19th, 2017