Pussy Eaters

Where do you eat?

On the table, on the deck, in the living room? Come tell us about it. The new group is, "Around the House." We all know that adult activity happens all around the house or in the yard, not just the bedroom. Stories and pictures of you and...

Citrus County, Florida

Citrus County area here and bored to all hell. I need some nude time with fellow nudists / swingers. Someone, please invite me over.

Latest Post
by  
Nova Scotia

any women or couples in Nova Scotia like to cam or better yet meet up ???

Latest Post
by  
Any ladies in Alberta

Naked Albertan who loves to lick, I know how to use the tongue to ensure satisfaction

Latest Post
by  
hey

Hi I'm new and lookin for new people inbox me or comment on my post

Latest Post
by  
Tongue Sex

Tongue Sex,She loves the way i flex.About to prove to her why i'm the fucking best,No need to second guess.She wanted to take a ride on the wild & freaky side.Her star like eyes tells no lie .Something new she wanted to try.Her body so well...

How Many Licks

One l!ck will make ur a$$ cum quick.One l!cks all it takes.My tongue massage ur cl!t like a rake.One L!ck all it takes.I luv pu$$y like cake.One l!ck all it takes.My tongue touches u there have no fear,Your toes curl,( Dam girl ) Take u on a...

Hi

I have created a group "Couchsurfing for swingers" which is open to allGoodto join itand find true swinger hosts while on traveling.Thanks

Latest Post
by