Sexual Role Playing

Love roleplay. Bi here

Bi guy here love to roleplay. Older/younger. Dr/patient. Neighbors, boss/employee etc etc. feel free to message me also on kik and mewe.

Latest Post
by  
voyeurism +cam + masturbation

skype.add my all adresse. nolimit6969@hotmail.fr sperme_man2001@yahoo https://xhamster.com/users/brown2000

Latest Post
by  
hi

hello all how is everyone

Latest Post
by  
I am BI

I am BI I am BI hi guys sorry to be in your group. But I love to be nude with old people whether male or female. Love to do nude chatting with old folks. My yahoo id is crazyabhi3879

Doctor&patient both males

I have loved playing doctor since early puberty with older cousin...have had real life occassions where I had to get fully naked and also online too. I enjoy role play of patient but can do both where the doctor is always fully clothed and the...

Share your latest roleplay here!

Have you done a little roleplaying with someone special? Please, tell us about it! xo, amy

Let's go medievil.

Actually, I am referring to dressing in medievil costumes and having sexual role playing. I have a Viking costume and a jester costume. Before long, I plan to put together a knight costume. It would be a blast to go to a Ren Faire and then have sex...

Latest Post
by  
Any Santa lovers? ;-O

I would like to makeout with a lady dressed as St. Nick.

Latest Post
by