Couchsurfing for swingers

Phoenix for the Super Bowl?

Gay White Male Couple T.N. and T.S.Want to enjoy some naked sun/fun time while you're in Phoenix??We could provide accomodations for other naked men for a nominal fee.Drop us a line !

Latest Post
by  
UK bottom lad for group

Total bottom cumdump lad in UK here. If you can accom overnight and have some top male mates who'd want to fuck me, then I'd love to come to yours and be used by any and every cock. Any age / shape / size welcome. Bareback only. This slut...

Latest Post
by  
wishing to all the members happy new year.

Just want to wish all the members Happy New Year.

Southbeach

i'll be in Southbeach in Febriary;anyone around?

Latest Post
by  
looking for a female or a couple

My man and I would love to share a nice female and or a couple that is just as freaky as us!

Latest Post
by  
Philadelphia swingers here!!

So are there any swingers out there in Philadelphia?

Latest Post
by  
anyone visit Barcelona on November?

Hi. Anyone visit Barcelona on November? Cheers.

Latest Post
by  
In Phoenix

We have a guest room, futon, and couch available for other male nudists/swingers. Enjoy hosting and traveling too...an inexpensive way to travel !!

Latest Post
by  
West Midlands

In the next few weeks I am moving to a new property. It is located in the countryside but only 9 miles from Birmingham City Centre. I will have spare rooms available fornaturists/swingers etc. You will be free to remain naturist around the house and...

Latest Post
by  
hi

hello there all you couch surfers. i have an extra bed room for any body traveing thru area. i am out in the country and will also give free meal and even a bed time snack. just let me know a few days in advance. Raymond

Latest Post
by