Love to glimpse a guys underwear in public

I don't know what it is but I get really excited when I see a cute guy out in public and he bends over or raises his arms and I get a peek at the type of underwear he is wearing. It doesn't matter what kind they are but once I get to see even just the waistband I get really turned on. I think about all kinds of things like does he wear the same kind all the time, where his cock and balls are hanging in his undies, what happens when he gets hard in those undies and various other thoughts. I am not sure when I started fantasizing about this and being turned on by it but I am now obsessed with seeing it.

This topic was edited
RE: Love to glimpse a guys underwear in public

It is great to get a sign of the underwear a guy is wearing and fantasise at what he has packed into them, how good a bulge they make his pants look.

Was shopping in a local store and a great looking guy was crouching down getting some stuff of the bottom shelf in the store.
As he was crouched there and bent forward could see that he was wearing a black thong, damn nice almost an instant hard on.

First time I have seen a guys underwear that was obviously a thong over top of his pants waist band.

This post was edited

That would be very hot to see that a guy is wearing a thong! Would make me wonder if he is bi or gay but I guess a straight guy could wear a thong, just not as likely. Makes me wonder what his bulge is like, how nice is his ass, is he shaved or natural, just lots of thoughts. That would be a very big turnon & want to ask him where he buys his thongs!

This post was edited

That would be very hot to see that a guy is wearing a thong! Would make me wonder if he is bi or gay but I guess a straight guy could wear a thong, just not as likely. Makes me wonder what his bulge is like, how nice is his ass, is he shaved or natural, just lots of thoughts. That would be a very big turnon & want to ask him where he buys his thongs!strraight guys wear thongs

This post was edited

Love to see a guy on a public park bench, wearing loose fitting walking shorts, his legs spread wide, that gives a glimpse up his pant leg..either commando or in nice whites..with a hairy inner thigh, it's even hotter!

This post was edited

I agree I like to see a guys underwear just a glimpse or when when they sag gets me hard

This post was edited

I agree I like to see a guys underwear just a glimpse or when when they sag gets me hardRight on with that. I get hard too when I can see the waistband or maybe the first half inch of the top. I can't remember when this became a turn on for me but I sure am glad it is now.

This post was edited

Like seeing a guys waist band and his underwear through holes in his jeans or shorts.

This post was edited