Face to face

Let's open up to men who like to be naked in front of clothed women and women who like to watch them doing whatever comes to hand. One of my fantasies is being naked in a room full of women, preferably ones that had just stripped me. So far I've only been naked in front of up to two clothed women. Many more in mixed (male/female, nude/clothed) company but I don't think that counts.

This topic was edited
RE: Face to face

like the idea you have my vote

This post was edited

Right OG. That's been one of my similar fantasies too. Even taking it a step further with light bondage, taking photos, videos,body painting or games where they all compete to do whatever they'd like to me, whiletrying to make me last as long as I can.

This post was edited

Let's open up to men who like to be naked in front of clothed women and women who like to watch them doing whatever comes to hand. One of my fantasies is being naked in a room full of women, preferably ones that had just stripped me. So far I've only been naked in front of up to two clothed women. Many more in mixed (male/female, nude/clothed) company but I don't think that counts.
Sounds like fun, where do I sign up?

This post was edited

Right OG. That's been one of my similar fantasies too. Even taking it a step further with light bondage, taking photos, videos,body painting or games where they all compete to do whatever they'd like to me, whiletrying to make me last as long as I can.That's my fantasy too. I'm naked and tied, completelydefenceless againstanything they might chose to do.

This post was edited

I would love to be naked in front of clothed females. I know
of a swingers club that in 2016 will have several CFNM BDSM parties
where females are encouraged to bring their paddles and other
items. I would like for a female to spank my bare ass.

This post was edited

I started the New Year well, having my body painted by a clothed female. She concentrated on my intimate area, colouring in my duck-tattoo, adding a pond below and painting my cock as the pond-plug.

This post was edited

I'm addicted to being naked in front of anyone, especially women (Clothed or naked). I just strip off. Who cares who else is there, as long as they don't object. Recently I've had my body, well my genitals really, painted by a clothed woman whilst others looked on.

This post was edited