?

So I would like to know if any of the women here have ever fucked a guy with a strap on before, or if any of the men here have ever had a woman fuck them with a strap on, and how every one liked it that was involved?

This topic was edited
RE: ?

I have used one on my husband many times.he isgetting to use bigger ones on him now. I started by saying you get to use my ass so I get to use yours.

This post was edited

I would in a second, not many guys ive found into that area.Hun I wish we closer to one another, I would let you try one on me in a heart beat

This post was edited

I have tried using different two different sizes of vibes in my rectum because an ex-girlfriend wanted to use a strap-on on me. The smaller one was ok, but the larger one hurt.... Unfortunately, the ex wanted to leave CA before we were able to try a strap-on.

This post was edited

Got to say this is one of my ultimate sexual fantasies is to have a sexy woman dominate me and fuck me with a strap on...

This post was edited

I would in a second, not many guys ive found into that area.Too bad we are so far away from each other :)

This post was edited

I have done it! loved the switch of roles but haven't found many women into it , always happy to meet ladies who do :)

This post was edited

Beautiful Love that if your Hubby Gets to use your A$$ , You get to Use His

This post was edited