Making Coffee

I know we all must be out there dripping, but haven't had any activity here for awhile! This morning, I woke up nude (per normal), with an engorged morning woody (per normal), stumbled into the washroom to urinate, and then to the kitchen to put on coffee. As I was filling up the maker, I realized I had a string of cock snot streaming down my leg! ;-) I wasn't hard, but thinking about coffee and coming online to see all my TS friends produced some happy juice! What a nice way to start the day! Anyone else leaking some penis nectar today? ;-) Stay naked and drippy my heavy precummer friends!

This topic was edited
RE: Making Coffee

I know we all must be out there dripping, but haven't had any activity here for awhile! This morning, I woke up nude (per normal), with an engorged morning woody (per normal), stumbled into the washroom to urinate, and then to the kitchen to put on coffee. As I was filling up the maker, I realized I had a string of cock snot streaming down my leg! ;-) I wasn't hard, but thinking about coffee and coming online to see all my TS friends produced some happy juice! What a nice way to start the day! Anyone else leaking some penis nectar today? ;-) Stay naked and drippy my heavy precummer friends!Well, I wouldn't mind you dripping some in my morning coffee.

This post was edited

I know we all must be out there dripping, but haven't had any activity here for awhile! This morning, I woke up nude (per normal), with an engorged morning woody (per normal), stumbled into the washroom to urinate, and then to the kitchen to put on coffee. As I was filling up the maker, I realized I had a string of cock snot streaming down my leg! ;-) I wasn't hard, but thinking about coffee and coming online to see all my TS friends produced some happy juice! What a nice way to start the day! Anyone else leaking some penis nectar today? ;-) Stay naked and drippy my heavy precummer friends!
Mmmm. Start dripping as I read your message! Love precum!

This post was edited

I know we all must be out there dripping, but haven't had any activity here for awhile! This morning, I woke up nude (per normal), with an engorged morning woody (per normal), stumbled into the washroom to urinate, and then to the kitchen to put on coffee. As I was filling up the maker, I realized I had a string of cock snot streaming down my leg! ;-) I wasn't hard, but thinking about coffee and coming online to see all my TS friends produced some happy juice! What a nice way to start the day! Anyone else leaking some penis nectar today? ;-) Stay naked and drippy my heavy precummer friends!It is interesting that half the time I'm producing 'snot' as you call it, I'm unaware. I could be at a spa, nude beach, wherever. I'll look down for another reason and see this slimy long clear sticky string extending to the ground. I'm sure plenty have seen it, but none have pointed it out yet, LOL.

This post was edited

As soon as I open this site I start to leak. It is not unusual to find me with strands of precum hanging down to my knees or puddles on the floor at nudist events. If I get a semi or full erection and friendly stimulation from massaging my nipples it turns into a water falls. :)

This post was edited

Ditto!

This post was edited

Anyone taste their own precum?

This post was edited

i'm same as you guys, often dripping pre even when soft and just slightly turned on. when i'm wanking theres loads of it and yes i licj it off my fingers, its clear and tastes as sweet a honey...

This post was edited

I taste it all the time.just love it and I think it's a waste if I let it leak on the floor.or I use it as lube, which sounds awesome beacause I'm uncut and my precum gets thick and creamy from jerkingI would love to see that in person next time you're down again, Mabo ! :0))

This post was edited

At the nude beach once and feeling horny. Not erect, got up and than noticed a string of precum hanging down as I walked toward the water, Im sure this one guy noticed as he looked right at my cock. I than beet off in the water.

This post was edited