Laetely

Has anyone been to a gloryhole lately?

This topic was edited
RE: Laetely

Has anyone been to a gloryhole lately?Unfortunately not.

This post was edited

To me, it is one of the saddest changes in my life... When I was young(er?), you could find glory holes in almost every men's room you went into... I loved the ones at gas stations, truck stops, and highway rest areas the most, but found some hot ones in libraries, movie theatres and college bathrooms... I LOVED to suck cock for hours, never even considering having mine sucked... I loved the anonymous sex and the fact it was a public place... also loved the variety of size, shape and taste of the cocks that were pushed through the hole for servicing... DAMN, I miss those days!

This post was edited

they seem harder to find. now and then i'll see an ad on craigslist, but after a few emails, always not a true gloryhole, just guys who want to suck, which isn't the same.

This post was edited

Seems the only glory holes I find around are in Adult Bookstores, which are also few and far between. I went to my fist one when I was 18, and had a great time, visited it many times over. I just found a new bookstore and was able to get serviced a bit but not as much as I had hoped for.
Back in the 70's-mid 90's Glory Holes were all over in a variety of places, even unexpected surprises like movie theaters, etc. Guess this is also an outcome of our "society changes" :-( I think that glory holes were/are a great release for needs.

This post was edited

anyone been to one lately?

This post was edited

anyone been to one lately?im going today. wish me luck lol

This post was edited