small

I really don't mind having a small cock.When hard i am 5.5 inches.The people I get with have no problem with it either.no one chocks that is for sure.I find it easy to suck a small cock then a bigger one.Just my thoughts.

This topic was edited
RE: small

i agree at a little over 5 inches i've never had anyone choke while sucking on me, and enjoy someone taking me down to the base of my cock.

This post was edited

I agree

This post was edited

I'm only 4 1/2 inches totally rock solid hard (ok, 4 5/8 if you get technical) but i have always been fine with it. The only reason i would ever dislike my size (regardless of what size I may or may not be) would be if it suddenly didn't work, and it's always worked! Knock on wood . . . jy

This post was edited

Are we really growers - small when limp but a good 5 inch when standing? I little while back they stuck a catheter in mine and it hid, almost turned turtle. Well who wouldn't if they did that to it?!

This post was edited

well from less than a inch to almost five inches yeah kinda a grower but surely not going to get anyone excioted.

This post was edited

I am neither a shower or a grower. Tight shrunken balls and a turtled penis grows to about 2.5 inches and very thin (pinky thin). I am very used to it by now...I always get comments/teases from men and women my whole life. My wife has always insisted I stay smooth...says that with my shaved winkle I kook 7 years old.

This post was edited

A small cock on a chubby/fat man is what I like best.

This post was edited

I agree that it is easier for guys to take my cock in their mouth all the way to the base and that feels wonderful and they certainly don't choke on my 6 incher - LOL! For the WOW factor I would like a bigger dick, but I accept what I was given.

This post was edited