RE: Types of Cock Rings

I just purchased a new ring. It's called a cage and has 3 rings welded together. One goes around cock and balls like a normal cock ring,the second ring you push yourballsonly through and thethird ring is for your cock only. Very heavy and restrictive to wear. I love it and have shown it to several ladies already that have commented on how unusual it is and looks great on.

This post was edited

What does a cock ring do for a guy as I have never worn one?Buy one, wear it and find out.

This post was edited

What does a cock ring do for a guy as I have never worn one?Hard to explain, Dave. It's a weighty, comfortable, feeling that draws your whole package forward and into view when nude and under clothes it is exciting to feel that. Best advise is also, buy one and see for yourself. You don't have to go to a great expense either, several bracelets will work or elastichair bands.

This post was edited

What does a cock ring do for a guy as I have never worn one?Try one like I wear (photo of it on my profile). I bought a pack of assorted hair bands that females use to keep their pigtails in place. I then used a small splitring to secure a small clasp so that I could hang my car key, etc, on it when I'm naked outdoors. It's also handy to hang a locker key when in saunas.

This post was edited

I love my cockrings. I usually wear one under a speedo or swim suit to lift my balls up and out so I show more of a bulge. I'm a grower. I was out with some guy friends on the weekend and one admitted that he had one on to show more bulge. I have many types as everyone as mentioned, thick stainless, thick aluminum, thin stainless, neoprene, rubber, silicone ...

This post was edited

The only type I have been able to wear is a stretchy one. When I try to put on a solid ring, my testicles literally retreat up into my body, leaving my scrotum empty but when I put on a stretchy one I start it behind my balls and then stretch it up over my cock. This method usually works and I really like how it lifts my package up since I'm a grower and need all the help I can get!

This post was edited

I have solid metal and silicone. I prefer the metals ones. Just started using metal one to stretch me balls too.

This post was edited

I just use the 1/2" wide velcro tape that they use to temporarily tie cables together. I go around my cock and balls, so a 7" piece gives me 1" of overlap. I find it better than any rubber o-ring or whatever because it does not constrict in a concentrated area.
Cheap ! Works Real Good ! One Size Fits ALL

This post was edited

I just use the 1/2" wide velcro tape that they use to temporarily tie cables together. I go around my cock and balls, so a 7" piece gives me 1" of overlap. I find it better than any rubber o-ring or whatever because it does not constrict in a concentrated area.Cheap ! Works Real Good ! One Size Fits ALLDoes the velcro get caught in pubic hair or are you a smoothie?

This post was edited

I just use the 1/2" wide velcro tape that they use to temporarily tie cables together. I go around my cock and balls, so a 7" piece gives me 1" of overlap. I find it better than any rubber o-ring or whatever because it does not constrict in a concentrated area.Cheap ! Works Real Good ! One Size Fits ALLDoes the velcro get caught in pubic hair or are you a smoothie?
I shave so that I am semi smooth(hair on top), so this is not an issue. Also, in experimenting with various widths, i found that Cutting the velcro to slightly less than 3/8" (8mm) width works best. I install furry side in.

This post was edited