Pamela Smooth - and preserved!

A group member sent a lovely message asking about smooth photos. I knew I had had posted some here but realised they had disappeared. I hope the replacements will be mod-proof.

My pubis - first time on full display since pre-puberty. I did it dry shaving with talcum powder - you can still see traces of it. Up till that moment I had completely forgotten about that chicken pox scar - small pale spot, follow the line of my inner labia leftwards.

That chicken pox scar again!

Don't fuss, Mother, I'm not showing anything at all!
One of my home-made gee-strings - I tried to hide them, but I was pretty sure my mother found them nosing around in my room

Pamela

This topic was edited
RE: Pamela Smooth - and preserved!

Pamela, what skar? We're too busy looking at your attractive pussy to notice any skars.

This post was edited

Fantastic, lovely, so smooth Pamela sorry but its got my mouth wateringBeth xxxxWhat's there to be sorry about! :)
Pamela

This post was edited

I just noticed the heading. I met a man in TN who had his balls cut off and pickled. I bet that's not what you mean by "preserved".

This post was edited

I just noticed the heading. I met a man in TN who had his balls cut off and pickled. I bet that's not what you mean by "preserved".I know who you mean, he wrote to me but I found the whole story rather unappealing.
Pamela

This post was edited