Flickr

Anything goes on Flickr! there are the most sexy photos, it's just a case of finding them. You need a yahoo account but just get yourself a yahoo email address. Then log in and look for another nudist. Chose to Follow them and their favourites will take you deeper into the nudist parts of Flickr. Just keep picking favourites and following the people who post them in whatever direction you want. You can go the direction of shapely girls or the direction of screwing men or anything in between. To get started look for me. I'm Ollygrumps in one account and Ollygrumps4u in another.

This topic was edited
RE: Flickr

My account there is Polke1958, your welcome there hope to see you there

This post was edited

Love how kinky u can be on flickr. my site: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mestizo1979/

This post was edited

Love how kinky u can be on flickr. my site: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mestizo1979/Hot pics. I'd love to have sex with you in front of the camera so you could post the pics on your site.

This post was edited

I have an account on Flickr, its SunLover, Cum check it out , its been a busy year, and some of last. Hope you enjoy, please comment , you will see alot of close up's!!!I tried both of those and nothing, wonder what i did wrong!!what am I doing wrong? I cant find any of you? I have a new account, bigfrankieg714.

This post was edited

also https://www.flickr.com/tallguy79

This post was edited

I have an account on Flickr, its SunLover, Cum check it out , its been a busy year, and some of last. Hope you enjoy, please comment , you will see alot of close up's!!!I tried both of those and nothing, wonder what i did wrong!!what am I doing wrong? I cant find any of you? I have a new account, bigfrankieg714.Go to your account and hit search (The strip with the magnifying glass at the right end.) Type in the name (ID)you are looking for and a list will appear. Go to the bottom of the list and click. I found Polke1958 and big frank and am following both of you (I bet you are following me). But the links don't work. So instead of putting in a hyperlink just tell us you ID there. As I said I have two accounts. I'm Ollygrumps on one and ollygrumps4u on the other.

This post was edited

I have an account on Flickr, its SunLover, Cum check it out , its been a busy year, and some of last. Hope you enjoy, please comment , you will see alot of close up's!!!I tried both of those and nothing, wonder what i did wrong!!what am I doing wrong? I cant find any of you? I have a new account, bigfrankieg714.Go to your account and hit search (The strip with the magnifying glass at the right end.) Type in the name (ID)you are looking for and a list will appear. Go to the bottom of the list and click. I found Polke1958 and big frank and am following both of you (I bet you are following me). But the links don't work. So instead of putting in a hyperlink just tell us you ID there. As I said I have two accounts. I'm Ollygrumps on one and ollygrumps4u on the other.
Thanks, Ollie! I think im gettin the hang of it :)

This post was edited

My flickr nick is Asshai86

This post was edited

My page:

This post was edited

Anything goes on Flickr! there are the most sexy photos, it's just a case of finding them. You need a yahoo account but just get yourself a yahoo email address. Then log in and look for another nudist. Chose to Follow them and their favourites will take you deeper into the nudist parts of Flickr. Just keep picking favourites and following the people who post them in whatever direction you want. You can go the direction of shapely girls or the direction of screwing men or anything in between. To get started look for me. I'm Ollygrumps in one account and Ollygrumps4u in another.I love flickr I use it a lot am banditbear

This post was edited