Being friendly

I'm very tactile. If I'msitting naked next to a nude guy (in the right environment)my hand might come to rest on his thigh. Then it might wander, first tickling then stroking his penis. Almost nobody has objected. It has often led to more fun.
Masturbating is great but wanking another man while he wanks me is so much better.

This topic was edited
RE: Being friendly

Well if we ever meet again you can most certainly wank me off. Last time I saw you was at Paul & Debs house.

This post was edited

That sounds like something I would REALLY enjoy!!!

This post was edited

Put your hand on my thigh anytime :-)There's so much fun to be had with another man that knows how to play with a cock, getting hold of each others and just enjoying the pleasure that followsOnce it is hard I might just move round and suck your penis. I like the feeling of a cock in my mouth, and swallowing the cum.

This post was edited

I'm very tactile. If I'msitting naked next to a nude guy (in the right environment)my hand might come to rest on his thigh. Then it might wander, first tickling then stroking his penis. Almost nobody has objected. It has often led to more fun.Masturbating is great but wanking another man while he wanks me is so much better.So, Olly, Where you sittin'?:-)Today I'm at home but tomorrow I'm in Fuerteventura. Want tosit next tome?

This post was edited
RE:Being friendly

If I'm touching your naked cock, I'm going to suck it. I'm not just into size but the bigger it is the harder I'm going to work at getting you to fuck me. I love the feel of a hot hard cock exploring my ass, trying to get into virgin territory.

This post was edited