Love my skin...

I tell everyone that I have a 10 inchcock. I have a 6 inch cock and a 4 inchforeskin...LOL! I was ashamed of my skin as a child as well. Everyone around me in gym class was cut but one or two including me. I too would hide it as much as I could. Thank God I got over that. Now I love it when my partner enjoys playing with it. I enjoy playing with it on cam as well so look for me...

This topic was edited
RE: Love my skin...

I tell everyone that I have a 10" cock. I have a 6" cock and a 4" foreskin...LOL! I was ashamed of my skin as a child as well. Everyone around me in gym class was cut but one or two including me. I too would hide it as much as I could. Thank God I got over that. Now I love it when my partner enjoys playing with it. I enjoy playing with it on cam as well so look for me...Ha - my story is much the same! Today, often it's a great conversation starter and it definitely provides me a lot of pleasure! I do love my foreskin! Happy to be intact!

This post was edited

Mine does the same, it is wonderful when your parter explorers the way the foreskin slides when limp, brings the full on hard quickly.
Love the feel of a tongue under it.

This post was edited

So nice to have someone playing with your foreskin, love when a tongue slides underneath, though that seems to make my foreskin retract/or my cock get hard. So nice anyway. So glad I have one for others to play with.

This post was edited

I too was ashamed to show my foreskin, now it is my best asset! The head of my cock is so sensitive when the skin is rolled back that I thank God that my parents had the wisdom not to brutalize me as a child.

This post was edited

I too was ashamed to show my foreskin, now it is my best asset! The head of my cock is so sensitive when the skin is rolled back that I thank God that my parents had the wisdom not to brutalize me as a child.Be proud of your skin and display it! Foreskin is an amazing thing!

This post was edited

I love my long foreskin, and would love to meet a dude with an extra long foreskin for lots of oral fun..

This post was edited

mine is thick long and very stretchy I get 3 fingers in it and pull.love docking also .

This post was edited

I tell everyone that I have a 10 inchcock. I have a 6 inch cock and a 4 inchforeskin...LOL! I was ashamed of my skin as a child as well. Everyone around me in gym class was cut but one or two including me. I too would hide it as much as I could. Thank God I got over that. Now I love it when my partner enjoys playing with it. I enjoy playing with it on cam as well so look for me...I was self conscious about my foreskin growing up. None of the other guys I knew had one. I am very glad I got over that too. I find it a great source of pleasureand none of the partners Ihave had have complained about it. I am very attached to it and never leave home without it ;)

This post was edited