New to Swinging

Going to our first event and was wondering what would be appropriate for us to wear to it

It's not at a club

Thanks

This topic was edited
RE: New to Swinging

LOL

Thanks
Since this will be our first time we're just going to watch and see what's going on

Any other advice?

This post was edited

LOL

Thanks
Since this will be our first time we're just going to watch and see what's going on

Any other advice?

This post was edited

I'm getting hot just thinking about it

This post was edited

Going to our first event and was wondering what would be appropriate for us to wear to itIt's not at a clubThanksHouse parties or Clubs with playrooms are fun places to try for first time. Know that you won't feel forced to do anything you are not comfortable with. First timers sometimes go just to watch or be watched while having sex with your own partner. Or if in the mood do what feels good. Ask before touching. Since our first time, when i wore a sexy dress but nothing to revealing, i go sexy with see through or just naked. Many clubs have themes such as short skirt, no panties high heels; school girl etc. I have found all the guys and gals love no panties and many love to dance and grind and get naked with me. Just enjoy

This post was edited

We went this past Friday to first event!

OMG
IT WAS AWESOME!!!

We started out just talking to someone
She asked if we wanted to play

We moved to the couples room
It was my first experience with another woman
It was amazing
It felt totally natural to play with Her

My partner just enjoyed watching is

We had several other wonderful experiences

I can't wait for the next one!

This post was edited

I'm going to an event this weekend as a single female
My partner knows and is all for it. He wants me to get the most out of the swinger experience

Any advice for going as s single female as opposed to going as a couple?

This post was edited