Masturbating outdoors is great!

I have tried it several times and I felt great! The only problem is water to wash your hands afterwards. Have you done it?

This topic was edited
RE: Masturbating outdoors is great!

Nothing more natural, than a man or boy, buck naked outdoors masturbating his cock till he cums and then licking it off his hands, very natural and beautiful.

This post was edited

lol - apparently I've been doing it wrong for all of these years. If I'm masturbating outdoors, I never get a handful of cum - I just shoot and shake it at the end. I've been missing out

This post was edited

I often dream about participating in a circle jerk with about 5-6 men or more! So sexy! I have never done it. I am too shy and live in a small town in the country. But I sometimes imagine this scene and get horny.Have you done this? ( A circle jerk with other men I mean )

This post was edited

In the woods or grassland there are always some handy leaves to clean up with. It's especially good on a sunny beach. The cum just gets mixed into the sand and what lands on me is dried by the sun. If I'm with a friend I can lap up and drink his cum and he can do the same to mine.

This post was edited

Trovo che la masturbazione all'aperto sia una cosa stupenda, magari con qualcuno che ti guarda e ti desidera leccare la tua cum.
Farlo assieme ad un amico sarebbe meraviglioso e poi godere assieme e bere il reciproco cum.

This post was edited

During the summer when there is a full moon I hike naked around a nearby nature preserve and always wind up jerking off in the middle of a field in the bright moonlight. What a rush!

This post was edited

I get to wack off outdoors when I attend nude tanning parties, but I rarely finish alone as someone usually needs to consume it and that's pretty nice too.

This post was edited

I kinda agree with ya love to get naked and jack off out doors whether in the woods or on the deck I love to shoot my load all over the place . Just love to shoot my seed all over maybe even for others to enjoy!!!

This post was edited

I kinda agree with ya love to get naked and jack off out doors whether in the woods or on the deck I love to shoot my load all over the place . Just love to shoot my seed all over maybe even for others to enjoy!!!

This post was edited

Hey, Nakedhiker!Where did this happen? Was this the ONLY such event or were there others? As you described it, it feels incredibly sexy.Yasen

This post was edited