Modelling Your Bottom - How to Show it off Properly

I thought it would be a good idea, OK I really meant exciting idea, to have a thread for models and photographers to exchange ideas and techniques for getting the best possible results in the realm of Bottom Photographer.

This topic was edited
A Visual Start to the Thread

My Bottom
Pamela

This post was edited
Test of Image Posting

This is a novel way of posting

Pamela

Result of this experiment - inconclusive.

This post was edited
RE: Test of Image Posting

I like the top photo better Pam. When modelling your bottom you can also show some fringe parts, especially if your bottom isn't that good.

This post was edited

Start by looking at your bottom in a mirror. Some look best when bent over, others when standing straight. An with some views a little extra might be included.

This post was edited
RE: A Visual Start to the Thread

My BottomPamelaIt helps a lot when you have a shapely bottom like Pamela's

This post was edited
RE: Modelling Your Bottom - How to Show it off Properly

Thanks for all the pictures of beautiful assess! I need to find someone who can make my ass look this good in pictures!

This post was edited

This is a novel way of postingPamelaResult of this experiment - inconclusive.Hi Pamela, just joined the group and you love ur pics I absolutely love this one spreading ur ass and showing that lovely sexy hairy hole! my favorite pose is an of an ass spread showing ur legs and feet. I love ass from all angles so sets where models show a variety of different angles and poses showing all different contours and curves and getting closer as they spread to reveal their sexy holes are so enticing for me. and thanks Pamela for those pics you have an amazingly beautiful and sexy ass!

This post was edited
RE: Modelling Your Bottom - How to Show it off Properly

I thought it would be a good idea, OK I really meant exciting idea, to have a thread for models and photographers to exchange ideas and techniques for getting the best possible results in the realm of Bottom Photographer.yes It is a very good IdeaWe need Modeling Photographer AdviceI keep Shoot my Body for a long time for Over 20 Yearsometimes feel Proud sometimes feel shy
Advice wanted please
How to model your Bottom

This post was edited

Pamela, you should keep testing. I find the results of this post anything but inconclusive!

This post was edited

This post was edited