Love being deep fucked

As a bottom, I have taken all shapes and sizes, but the best dicks that I have enjoyed were the ones who could go seriously deep inside me ...! :0)) i just cant get enough of that satisfying , full feeling of a long rock hard cock touching my g spot and squeezing it with soft nudges !! Its such an amazing feeling as the Top slides almost all the way out, and then all the back in again to touch the same spot ...! That action always gives me a rock hard boner as well, and i can cum from just that, dont even need to touch myself to wank me to cum !I love the sight of a man who is pushed into me completely, his balls and thighs squeezing my ass checks as he tries to edge every last inch into me ...!Anyone else here love that same sensation ? ;0))

This topic was edited
RE: Love being deep fucked

As a bottom, I have taken all shapes and sizes, but the best dicks that I have enjoyed were the ones who could go seriously deep inside me ...! :0)) i just cant get enough of that satisfying , full feeling of a long rock hard cock touching my g spot and squeezing it with soft nudges !! Its such an amazing feeling as the Top slides almost all the way out, and then all the back in again to touch the same spot ...! That action always gives me a rock hard boner as well, and i can cum from just that, dont even need to touch myself to wank me to cum !I love the sight of a man who is pushed into me completely, his balls and thighs squeezing my ass checks as he tries to edge every last inch into me ...!Anyone else here love that same sensation ? ;0))WOOF...... ditto that!

This post was edited

The deeper the better! Having your g spot hit multiple times feels so good! Wow, I need a cock in me NOW!

This post was edited

What is the best position for the "bottom" to hit their G spot every single shot??? What's your experience?

This post was edited

Well boosh, in my experience it depends on the shape and size of the Top's dick ... If his hard cock curves to the left or right you might be better penetrated on your back or on doggy style.. Try both ways to feel which one "fits" right :0)) for me i enjoy being on my back, cushion under my bum to raise it slightly, and no cushion inder my head... The Top the enters me deep deep in the normal missionery position but he can usually go so deep right up to touching my g spot every time ! Love it !! And when i feel him when he cums and shoots hot jism onto my g spot area, j automatically cum all over my furry tummy ! :0))

This post was edited

I love that feeling unfortunately some can't seem to do it

This post was edited

Hey hello,
I like also to verre deep inside me to feel a dick !!I have also try all sizes...BUT the best size is the LONG BIG dick !!I like when a man fuck me with a dick abouve: 7.5 inch...and the waist: 2 inch !!!Somme guys was fucking me with a dich of: 8.7 inch and the waist of: 2 1/2 inch !!It realy true !!! THATS is wat I like andfeels good !!!A LONG and BIG dick !!I have not a good feeling when the waist is: small !:) :) :)

This post was edited

Love that feeling of being totally possessed by a man with his hard cock fully inside you. One of the most intense positions is sitting on a cock facing away from his face, with his cock going way up my hole. That makes me cum intensely.

This post was edited

I also enjoy cumming without touching myself cause the guy is touching my spot.I like to top and be a bottom taking charge and I enjoy both roles.

This post was edited

I like that so much but the only problem i got that my ass hole is sooo tight
Cannot get the biggest cock i have dreamed one day to take it

This post was edited

Love the feeling of pubes rubing against my ass as I am deeply penetrated. Feel the top drilling and driving inside my hole. Nothing better that him hitting my prostate

This post was edited