Winter nude walk UK 6th December

Today went for a nude walk around this nature park, its early and dark but very mild so I striped off and left the car and walked for around half an hour sometimes along the public paths and other times on the grass area's. Its all with-in the park and some of the walk takes you quite close to the roads but I wanted to avoid being seen bythe cars but would allow lorry drivers a view (its safe as at this point they have to go slow and there is no others using the road). I waited around but shame no lorries came this morning but will try again.My dream is to be nude walking and meet anotherdoing the same thing. Any one else do this ? I can't be the only nutter surley !!! I love walking nude in these places

This topic was edited
RE: Winter nude walk UK 6th December

Today went for a nude walk around this nature park, its early and dark but very mild so I striped off and left the car and walked for around half an hour sometimes along the public paths and other times on the grass area's. Its all with-in the park and some of the walk takes you quite close to the roads but I wanted to avoid being seen bythe cars but would allow lorry drivers a view (its safe as at this point they have to go slow and there is no others using the road). I waited around but shame no lorries came this morning but will try again.My dream is to be nude walking and meet anotherdoing the same thing. Any one else do this ? I can't be the only nutter surley !!! I love walking nude in these placesI love walking nude too but its much more fun if someone else is around to join in.
My nearest place to walk naked is Derbyshire. Are near there?

This post was edited

Today went for a nude walk around this nature park, its early and dark but very mild so I striped off and left the car and walked for around half an hour sometimes along the public paths and other times on the grass area's. Its all with-in the park and some of the walk takes you quite close to the roads but I wanted to avoid being seen bythe cars but would allow lorry drivers a view (its safe as at this point they have to go slow and there is no others using the road). I waited around but shame no lorries came this morning but will try again.My dream is to be nude walking and meet anotherdoing the same thing. Any one else do this ? I can't be the only nutter surley !!! I love walking nude in these placesI'd love to do something like this!

This post was edited

Go for it London exposed, its so exciting.
Strange and lovely feeling being free of clothes in these
kind of places. I remember oncebeing in this nature car
park one night where I know gay guys go and there was another car
with one guy in it so I strip off and as he was leaving I got out
nude and he had the back of his car to me. He must have been
looking at me in his rear view mirror and he braked hard to put his
brake lights on lighting me up. He stopped there watching me and I
loved it. I got back in my car to see what he would do next. I get
a thrill being seen nude. Not a great story like nakedandie's but just a memory.

This post was edited

Give it a go sometime and let us know how you got on.

This post was edited

Where in Derbyshire? Up for it.

This post was edited

Great to read your story, do please keep us informed of your outings. Every time I'm on my travels I look out for places to walk nude. My favourite is in this nature park where I can sunbath/walk nude in the summer in the fields or walk more in the open in the darker nights.

This post was edited