Girlfriend wants to be open to involving others

Over the last week or so my girlfriend and I have been talking about the future and about how we feel about involving others in our sex life. She has always wanted to try sex with another girl. But she wants me to be there and for me not to touch the other girl. All of which is fine. She is very keen to try that at some point and I am happy to help her with that. She also wants to be able to have sex with other men if it feels right at some point. We discussed whether she would want to do that alone and, despite my suggesting she might want that, she is adamant she only wants to do it with me there and taking part.

She is, though, very clear that she is not happy with the idea that I would see others or be involved with others. I am fine with that and understand her jealousy even if I see the double standard she is applying!

We have discussed ground rules. We won't see anyone we know. We won't see anyone in our home town. We won't bring them to our house. We won't see anyone twice and men will always have to use condoms. She wants me to have a veto and for me to always be there.

All of this seems good to me. But this is also new ground and not quite what I was expecting. We love each other very much and I know she won't do anything if I am unhappy with it. It hasn't been a big deal between us either so I am happy with where we are. Am I missing something??!

This topic was edited
RE: Girlfriend wants to be open to involving others

Over the last week or so my girlfriend and I have been talking about the future and about how we feel about involving others in our sex life. She has always wanted to try sex with another girl. But she wants me to be there and for me not to touch the other girl. All of which is fine. She is very keen to try that at some point and I am happy to help her with that. She also wants to be able to have sex with other men if it feels right at some point. We discussed whether she would want to do that alone and, despite my suggesting she might want that, she is adamant she only wants to do it with me there and taking part. She is, though, very clear that she is not happy with the idea that I would see others or be involved with others. I am fine with that and understand her jealousy even if I see the double standard she is applying! We have discussed ground rules. We won't see anyone we know. We won't see anyone in our home town. We won't bring them to our house. We won't see anyone twice and men will always have to use condoms. She wants me to have a veto and for me to always be there.All of this seems good to me. But this is also new ground and not quite what I was expecting. We love each other very much and I know she won't do anything if I am unhappy with it. It hasn't been a big deal between us either so I am happy with where we are. Am I missing something??!

This post was edited
RE: Girlfriend wants to be open to involving others

Over the last week or so my girlfriend and I have been talking about the future and about how we feel about involving others in our sex life. She has always wanted to try sex with another girl. But she wants me to be there and for me not to touch the other girl. All of which is fine. She is very keen to try that at some point and I am happy to help her with that. She also wants to be able to have sex with other men if it feels right at some point. We discussed whether she would want to do that alone and, despite my suggesting she might want that, she is adamant she only wants to do it with me there and taking part. She is, though, very clear that she is not happy with the idea that I would see others or be involved with others. I am fine with that and understand her jealousy even if I see the double standard she is applying! We have discussed ground rules. We won't see anyone we know. We won't see anyone in our home town. We won't bring them to our house. We won't see anyone twice and men will always have to use condoms. She wants me to have a veto and for me to always be there.All of this seems good to me. But this is also new ground and not quite what I was expecting. We love each other very much and I know she won't do anything if I am unhappy with it. It hasn't been a big deal between us either so I am happy with where we are. Am I missing something??!if your happy with it I think just go with the flow. My wife recently was with another man. Same kind of rules as yoy but he was a friend we really trusted. Was amazing watching her giving and receiving pleasure

This post was edited