Looking at other penises

Now it is the law for guys to look at others guys cocks when nude before looking at him. Is it because you just want to see if yours is the same, is it bigger, cut or uncut, or is it just a guys best friend

This topic was edited
RE: Looking at other penises

My theory is old-fashioned, primative Herd Instinct. As with other mammals, we need to determine our place in (excuse me) the "pecking" order of things. If we get the other guy to acknowledge our superiority, we move up in status.

This post was edited

When I see a naked man I look at all of him. Yes his penis might get a special look. So far I've found men with small penises just as exciting as ones with big ones, maybe more so.

This post was edited

When I see a naked man I look at all of him. Yes his penis might get a special look. So far I've found men with small penises just as exciting as ones with big ones, maybe more so.I agree. The man cannon gets a gander, but its rarely the first thing I look at. Top 5 definitely.

This post was edited

just nice looking

This post was edited

Well, I love to look at other penises. The best is when the penis becomes a cock. It's fun to watch a man while his cock starts to grow. But, nothing is so erotic as to watch a nudist man walking around with an erect cock, just doing casual stuff or chatting with friends, cock pointing straight out and very hard.No way am I not going to fondle a cock like that.

This post was edited

The "man cannon." I love it!
Guys, I've never been nude camping, but it sure as hell is something I'd love to try! But it's always the face that I check out first, because that's where I see your smile, which tells me what kind of a guy you are. I'm still a little shy about checking a guy's cock out right away. I guess if I get a good vibe from your smile, I take that as a kind of invite to check out what you've got between your legs. And I gotta admit, I really do want to get real friendly with your cock if you seem like an open, friendly guy. Cock is just plain beautiful.
And I like checking asses out too. If your cherry hasn't already been popped and you're unsure, you're always welcome to slide that hot manly cock right up mine. I love it when I can make another guy's cock feel right at home!
Anyone wanna go camping?

This post was edited
RE:Looking at other penises

love to see his penis n know it. I have always been this way. Touching n tasting even better. having mine out exposed too... such a great feeling.

This post was edited

I agree wholly. Casual comfort with my erection makes things so different. no one even seems to notice other than to be comfortable with it. or show interest. I neither hide nor show off excessively... and it always feels right. sometimes it inspires other men to arouse. love that most of all.

This post was edited

hell yes n look n touch as you want. camping nude with men is all about sex freedom. letting each other see lust n admiration n showing off.

This post was edited
RE:Looking at other penises

If a guy is naked it's difficult not to see his penis, and since we're all nudists and naked, why not? Works both ways, no problem.

This post was edited